These are down mittens for expedition or high altitude use.
Each mitten has three individual chambers to keep 48 g of down in place. The palms are reinforced, and the mittens have a drawcord closure to seal out wind and snow.
Special attention has been given to fix the down at the edge of the finger tips, by a system keeping the down in place and securing maximum insulation.
Available in sizes S - XXL.
- Outer fabric: Asahi-Kasei Impact 66, Polyamide 50g/m2 DWR-treated
- Inner fabric: Asahi-Kasei Impact 66, Polyester 50g/m2 Anti-static
- Down quality: Goose 95/5; 850 cuin +
- Down load: 48 g
- Total weight: 215 g
- Number of compartments: 3x2
- Extreme rating (comfort limit): - 30°C