Light weight, very compactable rain and wind shell.
Marmot's proprietary PU coating technology specially engineered for unlined garments. PreCip combines hydrophobic and hydrophilic PU with a special protein in a very precisely controlled microporous coating. PreCip is specially formulated for excellent durability, breathability and has a special layer next to the skin which reduces condensation and the sticky clammy feel of most coatings. Lightweight, compact and comfortable for general rainwear use.
- YKK® zippers known for quality and durability.
- Attached adjustable hood rolls up and is secured with a Velcro® hood tab.
- Pack Pockets™ slanted chest pockets that can be accessed while wearing a pack.
- PitZips™ underarm zip that extend into the body for aggressive venting.
- Elastic draw cord hem for adjustability in serious weather.
- DriClime® lined chin guard moisture wicking fabric protects face and/or beard from zipper.
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up.
- Adjustable Velcro®/elastic cuffs combination of Velcro® and elastic for comfort an adjustability.