Dirt, debris and grime are a rope’s worst enemy. Do a rope a favor and get the SuperSlacker. Designed for the lazy slag in all of us, the SuperSlacker does away with coiling hassles and seals up with the tug of a zipper. The SuperSlacker also makes a great rope bucket on multi-pitch routes.
- Protect your climbing rope--keep it clean in this handy carry bag.
- Use the bag as a tarp to keep rope clean when you're belaying from the ground; use bag as a "bucket" to feed rope out from hanging belays.
- On rappels, toss your rope down still bagged to reduce the likelyhood of snags or knotting.
- The bag zips up one side, has a drawstring on either end and compression straps running around it.
- A webbing carry handle bar-tacked to the top and an adjustable webbing strap give you carrying optiions.
- Keeps a rope clean and tangle-free.
- Padded shoulder strap and zippered closure
- Folds out into a large tarp for belays