Terrain Navigator Pro is a powerful tool that allows a user to quickly find features on topographic maps and aerial photos. One can produce quality graphics for papers, perform complex analysis, reports, and presentations. You can get this for different states, New England, and Mid-Atlantic Regions. You can also get it for the Pacific Crest and Continental Divide Trails.
- Find maps quickly - use the graphical index map or search by map name, latitue/longitude, ZIP code, or over 50 types of places and names such as lakes and summits.
- Find exact coordinates (Lat/Lon, UTM, MGRS) instantly.
- View high-quality digital USGS Maps in 2-D or 3-D.
- Use the seamless mode to stitch multiple maps into a single, continuous map.
- View maps with collars (borders).
- Annotate maps with markers, tracks, and routes.
- Create Elevation and Line-of-Sight Graphs that include elevation loss and gain calculations.
- Measure area and distance quickly, even across several maps.
- Documentation and online tutorials.
- USGS map symbol reference guide.
- Create customized print outs with optional Latitude/Longitude grids, UTM grids, and compass alignment guide.
- Print maps on standard office printers, with or without the USGS legend and borders.
- Print quality is outstanding, comparable to original USGS paper topos.
- Transfer tracks, routes, and marks from your computer into popular GPS receivers.
- Transfer tracks, routes, and marks from your GPS back to Terrain Navigator to analyze where you have been on a detailed map.
- Connect a GPS to a laptop and turn it into a moving map display.
- Maps are compatible with Pocket Navigator for Pocket PC handhelds.
System Requirements-Windows 2000 or Windows XP
-16/24/32-bit video card (HiColor/True Color)
-OpenGL Video Accelerator recommended for optimal 3D performance
No reviews written yet.