Papusa Comments

NanulsGood job!

Nanuls

As usual another great page, and some really nice panoramas too.
Cheers
Dan
Posted Oct 9, 2007 6:06 am

peterbudRe: Good job!

peterbud

Thanks, Dan, I appreciate your comment!
Posted Oct 9, 2007 7:44 am

peterbudRe: Hello Peter!

peterbud

Obrigado, Marcelo! Yes, I put it center, but inside a table. This way it looks nice on my browser, but it may be screwed up on others, so perhaps I'll need to rethink that part. Could you send me a screen shot in email how it looks on your computer?
Posted Oct 9, 2007 7:44 am

nikolai79Really nice page

nikolai79

Lovely page (really nice graphic design, good contents too) and attractive mountain.
Posted Oct 9, 2007 7:01 am

peterbudRe: Really nice page

peterbud

Gracias!
Posted Oct 9, 2007 7:45 am

Gangolf HaubDizzy from all the colours

Gangolf Haub

but a very good page. The yellow text actually is not very well readable, you might use some darker yellow instead. Just as a suggestion...
Posted Oct 9, 2007 10:57 am

peterbudRe: Dizzy from all the colours

peterbud

Thanks for the comment. I'm working on the problem. Any ideas for including good "stripe" and "cross" symbols (other than just simple ascii "|" and "+")?
Posted Oct 9, 2007 11:29 am

Gangolf HaubRe: Dizzy from all the colours

Gangolf Haub

Don't use too many special characters - and never use them in any of the headings. SP uses the ascii code and uses the headings to compose links. If there are any hash signs in the links some things like toc or signature pic can be broken.
Posted Oct 9, 2007 11:44 am

peterbudRe: Dizzy from all the colours

peterbud

Well, it's a trade-off: I wanted to avoid using special characters for the route markations (triangle, etc.) but also wanted to denote colors - the result is a bit dizzy on this page, I admit. There are three solutions: 1) I use spec. chars. (I've put a demo of that on my working page), 2) abandon colors (I wouldn't like to do this), 3) make the route description less detailed (as for signs, so there'll be less colored text). Which would you suggest? As for the links, I could handle them so far, but I'll change the page title to simple latin to avoid confusion. Thanks for the help!
Posted Oct 9, 2007 12:10 pm

Gangolf HaubRe: Dizzy from all the colours

Gangolf Haub

I'd opt for the colours but use a different shade of yellow, maybe even orange.
Posted Oct 9, 2007 2:39 pm

peterbudRe: Dizzy from all the colours

peterbud

:) It's orange now... I'll look for a darker orange, though. Also thought of using abbreviations: BS for blue strip, YT for yellow triangle and so on - this will reduce the "color load", yet provide the same information as now. I'll fix these tomorrow.

UPDATE: darker orange + abbreviations done, I guess it's good now :)
Posted Oct 9, 2007 4:22 pm