Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.
 

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby mrchad9 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Bob Sihler wrote:If you have adopted a page, reworked it, and would like low votes and negative comments from before your ownership removed, please make such requests here.

Can you shake your stick at the votes on this page? Have done quite a bit to fix it up. Also the two items under 'Additions and Corrections' should be deleted. Thanks...

http://www.summitpost.org/cloudripper/151202
User Avatar
mrchad9

 
Posts: 4171
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 am
Location: San Ramon, California, United States
Thanked: 1201 times in 813 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby Bob Sihler » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Done.

Members can delete Additions and Corrections on their own, by the way, though I deleted those as well.
Bob's Law: The rationality of a person is inversely proportional to the number of political and religious bumper stickers on his car. Around bumper-sticker warriors, smile, speak calmly, and get the hell away as fast as possible.
User Avatar
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Thanked: 1815 times in 1028 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby mrchad9 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Bob Sihler wrote:Members can delete Additions and Corrections on their own, by the way, though I deleted those as well.

LOL. And I had just been commenting on others who requested features we already had. (although I hadn't requested this item yet)
User Avatar
mrchad9

 
Posts: 4171
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 am
Location: San Ramon, California, United States
Thanked: 1201 times in 813 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby PAROFES » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Hello again Bob.

I adopted a few pages again from a friend and now I'm working on them.
The first one I worked on is Osorno volcano (http://www.summitpost.org/volc-n-osorno/152059. Just finished.

The pages looks a lot better, it has now info, weather forecast and even a route, before today it was a mess...completly empty.

Could you please delete bad votes and bad comments on the page?

Cheers
Paulo
User Avatar
PAROFES

 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm
Location: Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Thanked: 180 times in 49 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby Baarb » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:41 pm

PAROFES wrote:The first one I worked on is Osorno volcano (http://www.summitpost.org/volc-n-osorno/152059.


Good to see someone working on this. Coordinates need fixing though. Cheers!
User Avatar
Baarb

 
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:42 pm
Location: The Village with Three Corners
Thanked: 42 times in 29 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby Bob Sihler » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 pm

PAROFES wrote:Hello again Bob.

I adopted a few pages again from a friend and now I'm working on them.
The first one I worked on is Osorno volcano (http://www.summitpost.org/volc-n-osorno/152059. Just finished.

The pages looks a lot better, it has now info, weather forecast and even a route, before today it was a mess...completly empty.

Could you please delete bad votes and bad comments on the page?

Cheers
Paulo


Done. Thanks.
Bob's Law: The rationality of a person is inversely proportional to the number of political and religious bumper stickers on his car. Around bumper-sticker warriors, smile, speak calmly, and get the hell away as fast as possible.
User Avatar
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Thanked: 1815 times in 1028 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby PAROFES » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Baarb wrote:
PAROFES wrote:The first one I worked on is Osorno volcano (http://www.summitpost.org/volc-n-osorno/152059.


Good to see someone working on this. Coordinates need fixing though. Cheers!



Baarb, part of that job belongs to you, with the informational photo and the other ones too!
Coordinates fixed.

Cheers!
User Avatar
PAROFES

 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm
Location: Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Thanked: 180 times in 49 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby PAROFES » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Bob Sihler wrote:
PAROFES wrote:Hello again Bob.

I adopted a few pages again from a friend and now I'm working on them.
The first one I worked on is Osorno volcano (http://www.summitpost.org/volc-n-osorno/152059. Just finished.

The pages looks a lot better, it has now info, weather forecast and even a route, before today it was a mess...completly empty.

Could you please delete bad votes and bad comments on the page?

Cheers
Paulo


Done. Thanks.


Thanks Bob. Cheers
User Avatar
PAROFES

 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm
Location: Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Thanked: 180 times in 49 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby lcarreau » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Mister Bob :

Is this page worthy to have all the "bad vibes" permanently removed ?

http://www.summitpost.org/view_object.php?object_id=151277&confirm_post=7

By the way ... was so hot in central Arizona today, I scarfed down three fried eggs off the sidewalk with OJ. The neighboring forests are still BONE DRY.
User Avatar
lcarreau

 
Posts: 4046
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:27 pm
Location: Court of the Crimson King, Arizona, United States
Thanked: 847 times in 641 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby Baarb » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:43 am

lcarreau wrote:Mister Bob :

Is this page worthy to have all the "bad vibes" permanently removed ?

http://www.summitpost.org/view_object.php?object_id=151277&confirm_post=7



You could start by changing the 1/10 you gave your own page.... :mrgreen:
User Avatar
Baarb

 
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:42 pm
Location: The Village with Three Corners
Thanked: 42 times in 29 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby PAROFES » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Bob,

I d like to adopt Villarica page too: http://www.summitpost.org/volc-n-villarrica/151480
The owner gave up on SP a couple years ago and doesn't answer PM.
The page needs update.

Cheers
Parofes
User Avatar
PAROFES

 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm
Location: Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Thanked: 180 times in 49 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby Bob Sihler » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 pm

lcarreau wrote:Mister Bob :

Is this page worthy to have all the "bad vibes" permanently removed ?

http://www.summitpost.org/view_object.php?object_id=151277&confirm_post=7

By the way ... was so hot in central Arizona today, I scarfed down three fried eggs off the sidewalk with OJ. The neighboring forests are still BONE DRY.


Done.
Bob's Law: The rationality of a person is inversely proportional to the number of political and religious bumper stickers on his car. Around bumper-sticker warriors, smile, speak calmly, and get the hell away as fast as possible.
User Avatar
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Thanked: 1815 times in 1028 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby Bob Sihler » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:12 pm

PAROFES wrote:Bob,

I d like to adopt Villarica page too: http://www.summitpost.org/volc-n-villarrica/151480
The owner gave up on SP a couple years ago and doesn't answer PM.
The page needs update.

Cheers
Parofes


Yours.
Bob's Law: The rationality of a person is inversely proportional to the number of political and religious bumper stickers on his car. Around bumper-sticker warriors, smile, speak calmly, and get the hell away as fast as possible.
User Avatar
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Thanked: 1815 times in 1028 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby PAROFES » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Hello Bob,

I just adopted and updated Tronador page, it looks a lot better now. Even coordinates are now right.
I believe it still deserves some attention like routes. But that can be arranged in time by any SPer who have climbed some of them.
Could you please remove bad votes/ comments from its page?

Cheers
Paulo
User Avatar
PAROFES

 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm
Location: Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Thanked: 180 times in 49 posts

Re: Adopted/Adopting a Page?

Postby PAROFES » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:58 pm

up
User Avatar
PAROFES

 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm
Location: Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Thanked: 180 times in 49 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Page Help

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

© 2006-2013 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.