Alpine Explorations 2012

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
Jake

Alpine Explorations 2012

by Jake » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:44 am

Hi everyone! I have just finished working on my short film from the Alps trip incorporating my photography. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Arl58xuYZo

markhallam

Re: Alpine Explorations 2012

by markhallam » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:25 am

Thanks Jake
That is a great little clip - all the more interesting to me since, as you know, I was out there at the same time... and I was looking out for that view of Grand Paradiso on that day in early Sept when rgg and I were climbing it - and sure enough, you showed it! I'm not much of a rock climber these days so I think the best bits for me were the end part when you seemed to be on a nice arete somewhere in the vicinity of the Roqueforte arete (?) - didn't quite stop in one place long enough to get my bearings - but not only was the filming excellent, but I really liked your music - and I'm going to look it up!
Happy Xmas and safe climbing for 2013
Mark

The following user would like to thank markhallam for this post
Jake

MadMatt

by MadMatt » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:37 am

That is really Great. Looks like a Nice Trip

The following user would like to thank MadMatt for this post
Jake

Jake

by Jake » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi Mark! I know the rock climbing part was little bit long but I'm glad you liked it. Happy 2013 to you too!

markhallam wrote:Thanks Jake
That is a great little clip - all the more interesting to me since, as you know, I was out there at the same time... and I was looking out for that view of Grand Paradiso on that day in early Sept when rgg and I were climbing it - and sure enough, you showed it! I'm not much of a rock climber these days so I think the best bits for me were the end part when you seemed to be on a nice arete somewhere in the vicinity of the Roqueforte arete (?) - didn't quite stop in one place long enough to get my bearings - but not only was the filming excellent, but I really liked your music - and I'm going to look it up!
Happy Xmas and safe climbing for 2013
Mark

MadMatt! Thanks for the opinion and all the best!

Return to Europe