Bad Day At Black Rock

Minimally moderated forum for climbing related hearsay, misinformation, and lies.
Fried Chicken

Re: Bad Day At Black Rock

by Fried Chicken » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:32 pm

You can see photos of Wingnut, Sage & Dixie at that other site where I hang out, in the thread titled "Help naming new kitten" or whatever. Little Wing is a handsome devil, the goddam varmint... a holy terror when he cuts loose, but otherwise a great cat, never seen the like when it comes to leaping and climbing. Dude lunges like Dan Osman in those "Masters of Stone" videos, 10-4??? I used to think Sage was the ultimate climbing cat, and he was in his day, but he's older now and doesn't go off like Little Wing, who is full of boundless energy. Wingnut pulls the most amazing combo leaps too, flying through the air and ricocheting off objects to land on other objects and climb upward, all in a split second. Badass climbing cat, Mistah Wing, just unbelievably agile... another rescue cat, of course, the only kind I get, usually off Craigslist to save myself the adoption fees. I figure it's still a rescue, and I dose the animals myself when necessary to avoid paying rip-off veterinarian rates... that whole scene is a ridiculous racket, like friggin' ObamaCare. I won't even get started on that Kenyan baboon, be here all night if I do; I really shouldn't insult baboons that way either, unlike that Obama scumbucket they're actually quite intelligent, LOL.
"What lured him on was, of course, the great adventure, the eternal longing of every truly creative man to push on into unexplored country, to discover something entirely new---if only about himself."

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:07 pm

We have 2-ton Great Whites offshore, the islands (Los Coronados) are wildlife sanctuaries and there are seal and sea lion rookeries there, which amount to buffet tables for Great Whites. Believe me, with mere inches of freeboard, I think about those critters while sailing out there... I usually lean inboard a bit as I approach the islands, LOL, rather than hiking out and advertising an easy meal for the sharks. Might as well put up a neon sign and transmit "fish in distress" signals underwater, aye??? "HERE, WHITEY, WHITEY, WHITE!!!" Ring one of those metal chuckwagon triangles like in the old Westerns... "Dinner is served." Meh, living on the edge gives one an appreciation for life, and the islands are about the wildest places one can imagine... on one voyage to Isla Norte, I woke up on the summit to take a piss and there was a full-on meteor shower going off, the Perseid Meteor Shower in maximum mode, it was freakin' unbelievable. Best light show I've ever seen, with wildlife sounding off in the background and surf thundering on the rocks hundreds of feet below... awesome venue, Isla Norte, perhaps my favorite spot on this planet. Having the island to yourself doesn't suck either, that's a feeling I REALLY enjoy... the freedom is unreal, it's so intense. Hard to find that sorta freedom in this country nowadays, unless ya sail the Salton, which is another exceptional venue. No gubmint trash or badge-sportin' greaseballs in sight, just wide-open full-throttle freedom and the option to do whatever the fuck ya please, and then some, LOL. Well, gotta go get ready to run some errands and get fully rigged for Super Bowl Sunday, even though the game will probably be a yawner. No worries, I'll watch it just for the halftime ads, they're running $4.5 million for a 30-second spot this year, go figure. Now ya know that, as a former OTR Truck Driver, I keep a PISS JUG in my living room during the game so I don't miss any of the ads, let alone the gridiron action, LOL. That's how it's done by old school locals here at the ol' hacienda, whaddya expect from small craft sailors/climbers/vertical skateboarders/truck drivers/former INF soldiers in this ridiculous Third World seaside ghetto??? Pfffft... wouldn't have it any other way, and any fools who object will promptly get backhanded and drop-kicked like I'm STARRIN' In the motherfucking NFL, LOL. Meh, my best friends ran the surf shop for 35 years, so they know the form here at the house, and the rest know the food is too good to risk being ejected by making some stupid comment about my pissing in a jug in my living room... besides, it's a really classy maneuver, makes a profound statement with the women, should any show up for the game. I'm outta here, color me gone, talk to ya later, ADIOS!!!
"What lured him on was, of course, the great adventure, the eternal longing of every truly creative man to push on into unexplored country, to discover something entirely new---if only about himself."

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:57 pm

Seems like we've had more and more sightings and incidents involving Great Whites in recent years, but I attribute those to the soaring population of humans, not sharks, aye? More and more people in the water, more surfers, more swimmers, more SUPs and kayakers, the whole nine yards. One dude was swimming outside the impact zone up in North County, Great White attacked him and stripped his leg like a chicken wing at a Mongolian BBQ... dude bled out fast, he was done. Younger hand out surfing with a friend, he got hit in the chest, pretty deep bite into board and surfer before the shark realized he had the wrong food item... that kid bled out as well. Another surfer got bitten in the leg, but that one might have been a Mako or a Blue... dude got lucky because another surfer knew enough to use his leash as a tourniquet, so he survived. First landing I executed on Middle Rock, I tore up my calf on a jagged reef, immediately launched the boat again due to the dangerous wraparound surge and heaving seas... blood dripping off the afterdeck in waters known to be infested with sharks, made me friggin' nervous, I'll tell ya that much. Leaned inboard big-time and pulled about a dozen short tacks to break up the blood trail, thinking the whole time about that National Geographic Special: "A SHARK CAN FOLLOW A BLOOD TRAIL FOR 20 MILES!!!" LOL. Didn't relax till I was miles away and had thoroughly rinsed the blood off the deck of my old Laser. Hell of a boat, Laser #2069, made a shitload of good memories aboard her, that wasn't one of 'em though, LOL.

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:12 pm

That's just one reason why taller rigs are more efficient... I haven't tried kiteboarding, but there's a fairly large contingent of kiteboarders here in Dago, you see 'em off the Silver Strand when the wind picks up, aye? Looks like fun, but the kites are expensive, yeah? And I already have the boat, so I'm stuck in a rut, LOL... plus I like my mechanical advantage. Always have, even when I was younger and burlier, but especially now that I'm pushing freeway speed on the geriatric front. :shock: LOL.

You're right though, riding the wind IS badass, I remember when four of us were bombing across a dry lake in a wannabe Baja Bug, chugging beer and listening to tunes while running about double nickel... caught a movement out of the corner of my eye, so I looked over to see two primo landsailers with tall rigs majestically reaching past us. An awesome sight... these were the two-man landsailers, badass frames and wheels on 'em, with the crew in helmets and what looked like ski or flight suits, 10-4??? I said to my friends, "YO, DUMBASSES!!! THEY'RE PASSING US!!!" :lol:

Then there was the time when I was totally fucking off in a 10-ton tractor, heading up to Horseshoe Meadow to camp for the night, and at 9,000' or so I came upon a group of hang-gliders rigging and launching their craft, so they could spend hours soaring back and forth over the eastern escarpment of the Sierras, right there near Lone Pine with Mt. Whitney towering above it all. That was pretty cool, I pulled over and walked back to talk to some of those hands... one dude said he spent six hours in the air on his previous flight. 8)

If I had such a thing as a "Bucket List"---and I don't, I'm too busy living life one day at a time---I'd certainly add landsailing, iceboating, hang-gliding & wingsuit flight to the list. As it is, I'm dealing with circumstances that make pursuit of all that unrealistic, but my circumstances shall eventually change and then I can go for all that heroic action, LOL. Now, I work with what's at hand, which is cutting-edge small craft sailing. No worries, standing on the deck of "The Fish"---boom in one hand and tiller extension in the other---making like a poser as another "cattle boat" full of tourists goes by, cameras snapping and video rolling, I think to myself, "MEH, LIFE COULD BE WORSE." :roll:

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:08 am

There are still places in this country where one can find solitude, but one has to go farther and farther afield to find 'em, 10-4??? In between, mile after mile of ugly tract housing, paved lots and Walmart SuperCenters, LOL. Dangerous drivers too, either fully ignorant and unsafe or brimming with ballistic road rage... decades ago, my friends and I joked about the drive to the crags being the most dangerous part of each climbing excursion, and conditions have NOT improved over time. I'm not a gym climber, never have been because I prefer the outdoors, but I can see why some climbers simply stick to nearby gyms... less headache on the approach. Meh, no big deal, tailgaters riding my bumper get brake-checked pronto, till they figure out how to get the fuck on around and get on with their business... and then, the inevitable finger, LOL. As if---AS IF---I actually give a shit. As a former OTR driver who hauled hazardous waste clear across the continent, my whole philosophy behind driving is to arrive safely in one piece, avoiding the idiots and "riding the gap" whenever possible, which means deliberately stationing myself between packs of vehicles on the road, mashing my accelerator or backing out of it as necessary to maintain station. It took awhile to train myself to do this, now it's fully instinctive, like second nature... and a whole lot safer than running with the thundering herd. Well, guess I'll grab my girl Stella and watch a program, taking it easy tonight because I'll be partying hard tomorrow during the game, aye??? My girl Stella, as in Stella Artois---one broad who'll never let ya down, LOL. Ciao, Magic Man!!!

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Those "toothless hippies" have been chewing on liberal philosophy too long, don'tcha know??? That worthless crap will rot yer teeth the same way it rots yer soul... but it works great for gay liberal democraps with subversive and traitorous agendas, LOL. Just ask turkey-necked scrub Brown, that criminal maggot, scumbag ought to be hung with piano wire for fucking treason, the slimy rat turd. Along with his buddies Holder and Obama, those criminal fucking 'boons. As for those "Gangs of New Zealand" in the lineup, they wouldn't last long here... they'd get run down by meth-smuggling beaners aboard PWCs (Personal Water Craft), or shot by the same cockroaches with weapons supplied by Holder, courtesy of that scumbucket's "Fast & Furious" program, PFFFFFFT. Meh, pretty soon I'll be relocating to White Redneck America, and I'll no longer hafta deal with this Buster-Ass Third-World Cockroach Invasion---like a bad C-grade "Sal U. Lloyd" film, directed by Brown, Holder & Obama, and starring every greasy shitbag from here to Tierra del Fuego, not to mention all the camel-backed fucktards, 'boons & boat people raking free funds on the taxpayer's dime, LOL. You don't know how GOOD ya have it down there in New Zealand. The good news for me is that there are STILL places where one finds ONLY white people, and thanks to OTR driving I know EXACTLY where those places are... I'll spend my final years on this planet among my own kind, planing out on primo rivers & lakes until the Second American Revolution begins, as it inevitably will. Who knows??? Maybe I'll still be able to squeeze a trigger, AYE??? And put all that good INF training to excellent use, LOL. Malone 18, Fort Benning, GA... ever hear of it??? Had one of the best shooting days of my life down there in '82, knocking down 39 out of 40 targets up to 300 meters out, many of them "pop-up sliders"---all while swapping out 10 magazines in under 3 minutes, AYE??? So I'm not worried about any FAGGOT-ASSED ETHNIC GANG MEMBERS who might show up in my new 'hood, LOL. Same 'hood that'll be populated ONLY by white fucking rednecks, all armed to the teeth because they know the form when it comes these GRASPING ETHNIC COCKROACHES who never paid a THIN FUCKING DIME into American gubmint coffers, 10-4? Well, guess I'll log off, maybe for good, ya never know about these things, and I COULDN'T POSSIBLY CARE FUCKING LESS, AYE??? I'll spend my day making primo deep-dish pizza in my newfangled infrared oven, pizza loaded with fresh ingredients like no pizza you'll ever see in any goddam shithouse restaurant, where the employees just wiped their asses with their fingers and shit, LOL.

"GEE, I'LL TAKE PRIMO HOMEMADE CUSTOM DEEP-DISH PIZZA, UNLIMITED BEER AND THE ALL-AMERICAN SUPER BOWL FOR $500, ALEX!!!"

PFFFFFFFFT... ADIOS, MAGIC MAN!!! DON'T LET THOSE ETHNIC RAT TURDS PUSH YA AROUND, AYE??? AIN'T NO FUTURE IN IT... I GUARAN-FUCKIN'-TEE IT, LOL.

"THE FUCKING RAILSPLITTER"

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:26 am

Been on black sand before, it's hotter than Georgia asphalt, LOL. And I'll be growing all kinds of food on my property when I relocate, especially garden vegetables and fruit trees. Hey, I'm no Patsies fan, so here's the breakdown of yesterday's Super Bowl in financial terms:

Cost of pizza ingredients: $100

Cost of domestic & imported beer: Another $100

Look on Pete Carroll's face when he realized that he and his team just got backhand-bitchslapped on national TV: FUCKING PRICELESS, LOL.

And there it is... now, time for me to go back to sleep, I have a mild hangover to work off, 10-4??? HASTA LUEGO, MAGIC MAN!!! LOL.

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:02 am

I paid $200 for the MiniFish, found her on Craigslist several years ago... I put another $200 or so into her, just to bring her up to speed, and she has proven to be worth every penny. Not my first choice of class, ya know, but the price was right, and the boat is pretty easy to cartop. I built a sturdy dolly so I can wheel her from the car to the water's edge, and vice versa; the dolly fits into the trunk of the car, no worries, along with a second smaller dolly I use to unload the boat myself when necessary. Not a bad system, and no trailer registration fees, trailer maintenance costs, etc. The downside of cartopping is that a boat gets beaten to death like Dahmer in prison, that cannibalistic fagtard. For that reason, I use fairly cheap enamel rather than my usual two-part linear polyurethane primer and paint. The linear poly is good for small craft, the best in my opinion, since it can take the flexing and working of the hull(s) without cracking. I'm actually in the middle of my yearly overhaul right now, got a decent weather window of warmer and drier conditions for the next several days, gonna paint the hull of "The Fish" later this morning... doesn't take long once I get the prep work done, even if I paint by hand, as I often do with such craft. I like my little girl to look good on the water, since she gets photographed and filmed by shitloads of tourists, LOL... moi, I'm incognito under my wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses, baggy long-sleeved T-shirt, baggy trousers, reef boots, and those all-important $2.99 Western Safety "sailing gloves" from Harbor Freight. Cheap work gloves with the fingertips and thumb tips cut off, they should be named "Chinese Safety" due to their origin... one of these days, I'll buy some Gill gloves, but I bought these cheap gloves when gloves were low priority, and they've actually worked well enough and lasted long enough to keep me from buying new Gills. We're cheap bastards round here, we use gear until it falls apart or gets older than dirt, aye??? When I see some good Gill gloves marked down on sale at West Marine or wherever, I'll throw down for some... I've seen 'em marked down to $30 or $40 at times, when they usually run $50 or $60, easy, for the good ones. Bulletproof gloves though, very sturdy for sailing. Meh, no worries, I cleat my mainsheet whenever possible, got a couple "ClamCleats" on deck which make this fast & easy... same way I like my women, LOL. Anyway, this boat is NOT what I would've bought had I been flush with money at the time of purchase, but she has proven to be sturdy and reliable, though I did upgrade fittings, gear, etc., in my usual way, since I work boats hard while thrashing to windward. Off the wind too, for that matter, only not as much. "The Fish" isn't a bad little boat, she has good karma and she has already sailed the length and breadth of the Salton Sea, a nautical feat never done aboard my Laser of decades... hadn't gotten around to it, I reckon. Not many small craft skippers have sailed the length of the Salton Sea, I may be the only one alive to have done this, LOL. One thing about "The Toxic Lake"---it separates the men from the boys, that's for goddam sure. Primo venue too, as beautiful as it is challenging, you'd think more people would be on it, but they're totally clueless. Good thing too, it keeps the "Salton Time Portal" intact, LOL. That's the title of the story I wrote about sailing the Salton Sea. One day in the near future, I'll give ya the web address of a site where you can read all my stories, including the "Island Trilogy"---tales of my initial voyages to each of the islands offshore. Grand adventures, those Laser voyages, some of the finest I've ever had.

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:06 am

Pit BBQ is killer, we had the best ever out in the Mojave Desert... "Good shit, Maynard!!!" Damn, it's 0145 and my cat Sage just jumped up on the rack and flopped down on the iPad, the little varmint. Guess I'll keep this short, go back to sleep here in a minute... only woke to piss, and also to grab some o' that killer green juice outta the fridge. That shit is the bomb, absolute hangover killer, 10-4??? Brother Boer was gnarly, usually a damned good shot from hunting all the time... that "BREAKER MORANT" flick wasn't bad, but I've read way gnarlier accounts of Brother Boer in action, fucker could blast ya from several hundred meters out, no problem, LOL. Anyway, I got one coat of gloss black enamel on the hull of "The Fish" yesterday, gonna throw down another today... my little girl already looks like a million bucks, aye??? I'm also gonna pick up more photos of Wingnut and the other cats, then post 'em up at the other website. Little Wing has his own fan club going there, you understand. That cat is the most amazing leaper and climber I've ever seen, and we've had about two dozen cats here over the decades, I reckon. Sage is pretty good at leaping and climbing, but this little Wingster is freakin' unbelievable, he pulls canyon jumps that would have Evel Knievel cryin' in his beer, 10-4??? Alright, quality time now with the kitty cats, those little mattress hogs... give 'em an inch and they take a fuckin' mile every time, the blasted varmints. I'm outta here, color me gone, ADIOS, MAGIC MAN!!!

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:30 am

You guys got deep water right offshore, yeah? No shelf? We have this "Continental Shelf" that extends for miles in many coastal locations, the only "deep water" I can think of here is that underwater canyon up by La Jolla, La Jolla Canyon or Scripps Canyon or whatever the fuck they call it. That goes deep pretty fast, but nothing like New Zealand, from all I've read and understood. No wonder sets can appear outta nowhere, aye? And I don't blame ya for calling off the sail, especially if the breeze picks up and heller winds make sailing like work, LOL. Meh, it was gusting well over 20 knots when I launched "The Fish" during Salton Expedition II, I tell ya straight up, I almost aborted the voyage, since the winds gusted to 50-60 knots the day before, right? I'm talking a monster fucking dust storm and heller wrecks on both highways that bracket the Salton, it was fucking crazy when I saw the dust cloud, it totally obscured the lake, something I've never seen in all my days of desert tripping. Chalk it up to climate change, I reckon. The day after my voyage was gnarly too, I drove down to retrieve the boat from the mud flat and the wind picked up something fierce, had to stop multiple times driving homeward over the mountains to adjust the webbing straps which secured the boat, the gusts were so damned violent. Good timing for the actual voyage, but I haven't been that apprehensive or downright scared shitless in a LONG TIME, LOL. But that's what marked the cutting edge, the awareness of danger and the presence of fear, LOL, not knowing whether the winds would start to howl like a fucking hurricane after launching, aye??? Anyway, check out the latest shots I posted of my three cats, Sage, Dixie & Wingnut, there are also shots on the previous page, and on earlier pages in this thread, 10-4??? Those shots of Little Wing with the cold tinny and the chamber pipe are classic, LOL. Next thing ya know, I'll have PETA bangin' on my door... oh, that's right, they hafta clear the minefield first, don'tcha know??? LOL.

http://www.truckforum.org/forums/off-to ... post488735

Edit: Okay, looks like the last post, just scroll back up to see Wingnut and his chamber pipe loaded with heller chronic, LOL. Medical weed, one hit puts ya in a fucking wheelchair, AYE??? I can joke freely about that scene because I have a LONG FUCKING HISTORY of helping people with disabilities, mainly on a purely volunteer basis. Maybe I should find the post at this website where I drove the chase vehicle for a sponsored electric quad rig wheelchair roll from San Diego to San Francisco... 15 m.p.h. the whole way, flashers on, and about 50 roadside battery changes, sometimes in less-than-stellar locations. The rig I drove had a generator with banks of battery chargers on one side of the trailer, you understand, and swapping out those batteries gave ya a minor workout, LOL. Lemme see if I can find that thread, might take some time... you can also look at the albums on my profile page and find the classic shot of Kenny in the quad rig in Santa Monica (DogTown), right near the goddam 405 during rush hour... that's a CLASSIC SHOT. 8)
Last edited by Fried Chicken on Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:05 am

Damn, gotta watch this PBS program on the Lippizaner horses, I saw 'em over in Vienna decades ago and they're badass... I'll find that thread later. ADIOS, HAND!!!

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:41 am

Dude, I once worked for a trucking company run by Koreans, and those tight-fisted bastards made Jews look GENEROUS, AYE??? LOL... didja check the Wingnut chamber pipe shots??? Ya gotta scroll upward with that link and go clear to the beginning of Post #302, that's where you'll see the large shots of Wingnut and his "peace pipe" (LOL). Checkum, brah... those pics are hilarious, 10-4???

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:42 am

Ah, but these cats DO work. With all of the grease pit restaurants in this seaside ghetto, and all of the rich fucks who waste food by tossing it in the trash bins, there's a serious rodent and disease vector program going full-bore here, a dirty little secret you won't hear about in bullshit Chamber of Commerce videos, LOL. These cats kill and otherwise ward off heaps of rodents, so we don't hafta fuck around with nasty rat poison, aye? Now, if I can just get the cats to bag heaps of bugs like those shown in the photos you posted, then we'd REALLY be in business, LOL. I'm not about to grill a friggin' disease vector, though I'm sure it's done in multiple Third World countries. Cue the "FORREST GUMP" line about shrimp, and substitute the word "rodent"---as in "Rodent burgers, BBQd rodent, rodent gumbo, etc., etc." Delicacies in some countries, no doubt, but not here at the ol' hacienda, LOL.

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:19 am

I visited my eldest brother in London back in '79, when Sid & Johnny were at the "Top O' The Pops" with "MY WAY"---went to Brighton Beach and walked into one of those old school fish & chip shops, bought some big ol' greasy slabs of fish with shitloads of wedge fries, or whatever passed for wedge fries back then, all wrapped in newspaper, and that shit was THE BOMB, DUDE. I ate it on the boardwalk, I don't think the fish & chip shop even had any tables, ya just paid for your order and walked out when it was ready. There might have been a tiny table or two tucked away in a corner, or outside, I don't remember, and I was on a mission to cruise the boardwalk anyway, on my way to the pier. But I remember sitting on that concrete wall (I think it was concrete, been a long time), macking those greasy fish & chips to the last bite, LOL. Being slightly ripped didn't hurt, I was hungry and that food went down fast. Cool place back then, Brighton Beach, I wanted to visit the Isle of Wight but never made it that far, LOL. Meh, no worries, Brighton was heaps of fun, don't know how it is now because I haven't been back since. Well, time to think about making some primo homemade hot & spicy chicken tacos, basically the same mix as my burritos, but thrown into these soft flour tortillas for tacos instead, I'll just roll about three open-ended tacos (more like enchiladas, the way I'll do it), then slap some guac & sour cream on top, maybe some more hot sauce as well, though the fresh hot peppers I use are usually hot enough. My friend down in Venereal Beach (Imperial Beach, most southwesterly city in the Lower 48) grows those ghost peppers, but those things are TOO HOT, they ruin food unless you use 'em in small quantities, blending 'em with water or beer before adding 'em to the mix. I prefer Jalapeños and Serranos, they add heat and texture to food, without botching the flavor, AYE??? Alright, time to crack another beer and start prepping this bullshit... tomorrow, a trip to O.B. (Ocean Beach, our laid-back seaside hippie commune) to hang with some cool cats, LOL. Adios, Dude, have a good one, yeah???

Heinrich Harrer

Fried Chicken

by Fried Chicken » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Welfare, that's rich... even if I WANTED to go that route, I wouldn't qualify because I'm WHITE, 10-4??? However, you as a foreign national would certainly qualify, just tell the douchebags you'll vote Democrap and you're good to go here in the Socialist Republik of KaliMexifornia. I hear ya about the water, why do ya think I sail whenever I can??? And fuck that whole "guilt trip" nonsense, EVERYBODY fucks up at some point or other, 10-4??? If you're gonna do ANY shooting, do the rest of us a big ol' solid and blast a few scumbag politicians, robed sodomite pocket judges, and lying faggot-ass greaseball cops for starters, that way you'll be hailed as a "HERO OF THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION!!!" WOOHOO!!! YOU DA MAN, BABY!!! Oops, got a little carried away there, LOL.

Boat's looking good with multiple coats of gloss black enamel on her hull, almost time to flip her and paint the deck... ever since I saw the Kiwi boat in the '95 Cup Series, I've liked black hulls, they look radical with black spars to match. But first, a short-term vacay (few hours) up in O.B., that place is ALWAYS a trip, especially on Fridays. Might even be some surf, it looked like it might be building yesterday when I drove by the beach, a new swell perhaps... I'll hafta walk out on the pier and check the action in the lineup. Gotta buy some more metallic paint (rattle can) for this fender panel on the Camry, some assclown slammed into it a while back so I'm replacing it with a new panel, but I gotta paint the panel first, AYE??? No worries, it's a 13-year-old Camry, and the paint is a full-on color match.

Hey, you can check the black hull of "The Fish" at this site, in those photos I posted, she looks good with that big ol' Z-FLEX logo on the mainsail, LOL. The other side has four aces with two blazing crossed six-shooters below, the boat gets photographed and filmed all the time while I'm out sailing. In fact, I frequently alter course to sail past fucking "cattle boats" chockablock with goddam tourists, steering with my feet like a nautical chimpanzee and hoisting a big ol' quart o' beer in my custom Costa Rican cooler cup, LOL. The cooler cup is actually a neoprene sleeve, purple on the outside with two small webbing loops sewn on so I can tie a short length of line to it and hang it over my shoulder, aye??? I also throw the loop over my daggerboard, or wrap it round either "ClamCleat." But anyway, I sure enjoy fucking with those tourists, mate... some of those hicks & foreign fucktards have NEVER seen a boat sailed the way I sail one, LOL. If the tourist fucks are good-looking females, I'll sometimes stand and surf "The Fish" in blatant show-off fashion, just to make a statement, don'tcha know??? Man only lives once, might as well have a little fun before DYING, I reckon. Gotta go, it's feeding time at the friggin' zoo, then I'm off to O.B. to make trouble, LOL.

Heinrich Harrer

PreviousNext

Return to Ethics, Spray, and Slander