Mountaineering, rock climbing, and hiking news.
Glad you enjoyed it. Mendoza is a fantastic city. Congratulations on making the summit and if you think you might want to go back next season several SPers and a few of my friends have been asking if I would be putting together another trip up the Vacas Valley side. I'll keep in touch just in case you may decide to go.
- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:54 pm
- Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- Thanked: 17 times in 15 posts
That would be great. We ended up on the traverse so i saw both sides. I do not fancy myself ever doing the "Normal" route!! Not very pretty at all... Scott
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:43 pm
- Location: santa rosa, California, United States
- Thanked: 21 times in 17 posts
Congrats on the summit! What was it about the climb that made it feel more challenging than Denali?
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 7:06 pm
- Location: Boulder, Colorado, United States
- Thanked: 8 times in 7 posts
Return to News
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests