Buckskin is amazing, but not only can the canyon be difficult that time of year, just getting to the Wire Pass trailhead can be tough. You should keep paying close attention to the weather and forecast for the surrounding area for some time before your planned date of attempt. If moderate to heavy snow and rain have been recent, I'd stay away unless you're familiar with winter canyoneering. If you're not relatively local, I'd hate to see you make travel plans in advance only to be shut down by conditions. Of course, there's plenty of other options to see if you're in the area.
I attempted a day hike in early Feb a year ago after a series of storms. Because of my lack of winter canyoneering experience it just might have been the dumbest thing I've done.
My wife would probably disagree.