Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

Can you sleep at Sierra Trailheads in your vehicle?

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.

Postby butitsadryheat » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Dougb wrote:
Some father (I read about this a few days ago) in FLorida boarded a school bus and told some punks to leave his daughter alone while riding to/from school (they were putting condoms on her head and hitting her, twisting her ear, etc). Anyhow, he went to jail.

Yeah. The kid of his was disabled too, so she couldn't really fight back or stick up for herself. I applaud him, and wish more people would stand up to BS like that.

Instead, we get all doe eyed about a flight attendant who snapped after a long day and told everyone off and launched the emergency chute. He was apparently so distraught that he had to run home and have sex (that's where the cops found him, with his boyfriend (not that there's anything wrong with that)) He is the one who should be serving time, not the dad of this poor girl on the school bus.
butitsadryheat

Postby butitsadryheat » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Dougb wrote:
butitsadryheat wrote:
Dougb wrote:
Some father (I read about this a few days ago) in FLorida boarded a school bus and told some punks to leave his daughter alone while riding to/from school (they were putting condoms on her head and hitting her, twisting her ear, etc). Anyhow, he went to jail.

Yeah. The kid of his was disabled too, so she couldn't really fight back or stick up for herself. I applaud him, and wish more people would stand up to BS like that.

Instead, we get all doe eyed about a flight attendant who snapped after a long day and told everyone off and launched the emergency chute. He was apparently so distraught that he had to run home and have sex (that's where the cops found him, with his boyfriend (not that there's anything wrong with that)) He is the one who should be serving time, not the dad of this poor girl on the school bus.

If anyone ever hurt my little girl, I'd go fuckin nuts, I wouldn't care if it cost me everything, I'd make sure the MFer paid dearly. I applaud the father on the school bus.

Exactly
butitsadryheat

Postby x15x15 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:52 am

mrchad9 wrote:Most folks who talk about guns have a small penis.

it aint the size that matters, big dicks are big dicks... and they still get none!
x15x15

Postby butitsadryheat » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:27 am

I'll go after the parents also. These kids were ages 13 and up. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Kids get away with too much because we blame the parents for things that kids should know just from being around other kids. It is simply a case of right vs wrong.

To say 13 year old boys didn't know it was wrong to push and shove, and throw a condom at a girl who has cerebral palsy is just one of the reasons we have such a fucked up society today. What, are they "victims" too?

The bus driver and school district should be reprimanded/punished as well for letting it happen over and over. He should have reported these little shitheads before it got to this point. They had her terrified to the point where she was taken to the bus stop by her parents, and after they left, she would hide in the bushes and then go home after her parents went to work, just to get away from these kids.
butitsadryheat

Postby The Chief » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:32 am

x15x15 wrote:
mrchad9 wrote:Most folks who talk about guns have a small penis.

it aint the size that matters, big dicks are big dicks... and they still get none!

Comes from your first hand life experience huh SACKLESS.

BTW SACKLESS, never mind. Not worth it.....
The Chief

Postby MoapaPk » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:35 am

butitsadryheat wrote:To say 13 year old boys didn't know it was wrong to push and shove, and throw a condom at a girl who has cerebral palsy is just one of the reasons we have such a fucked up society today. What, are they "victims" too?

We can't demean their self-esteem.
MoapaPk

Postby The Chief » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:51 am

x15x15 wrote:... but, my guns are always close by.

"GUNS"?

Apparently you do not have the right weapon nor do you know how to properly utilize it/them.

Anyone that has more than one "gun" in their vehicle, definitely has some very antiquated single shot pissers. All anyone that knows anything about firing weps to terminate other human beings needs, is one sem-auto "gun" that fires more than one round and has a min of five spare mags and is well experienced in speed changing those mags.

x15x15 wrote:...and RAG MAN, i've seen your house, it aint much and is nothing special. kinda like a slum in the middle of pretty. .

Just another personal attack post that shows your true colors. But I expect nothing less from an individual as totally selfless as yourself that insists he has a big "sack on the internet... go figure.

That is the difference between sackless wanna-be city folks (that's right dude, city folk, as Hemet is only 15 something miles from three real major 5 lanes plus each way highways, and 100K plus people) as yourself (and a teacher at that) and myself... I never attack anyone's family nor their home.

No wonder you carry many "guns" in your vehicle and stay home on the weekends these days.

And by your own admission, only two weekend trips in two years. No wonder your input on this this thread has been totally worthless.

But please do continue...
Last edited by The Chief on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Chief

dirt bags unite

Postby paisajeroamericano » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:05 am

you can sleep anywhere you want... if you're good

realistically, outside if whitney portal, you can do whatever you want in the fall

but seriously, if you're gonna be doing an alpine start, sleep anywhere you want
paisajeroamericano

Postby Day Hiker » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:03 am

Dougb wrote:Be careful when sleeping on the ground in Josh...there are scorpions, but usually only in spring summer or fall, winter is generally to cold for them.

Here is a critter that might appreciate your warmth at night:

This one was in the Movie Road area (Alabama Hills) at about 4600 feet a couple Sundays ago (12 Sep).

They're slowing way down in the cool fall nights. But your sleeping bag might be just the cure they're looking for! :D
Day Hiker

Postby Tanngrisnir3 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Vitaliy M wrote:
Day Hiker wrote:
Dougb wrote:Be careful when sleeping on the ground in Josh...there are scorpions, but usually only in spring summer or fall, winter is generally to cold for them.

Here is a critter that might appreciate your warmth at night:

This one was in the Movie Road area (Alabama Hills) at about 4600 feet a couple Sundays ago (12 Sep).

They're slowing way down in the cool fall nights. But your sleeping bag might be just the cure they're looking for! :D

These are gopher snakes, right? They are not known to attack humans and are not poisonous, right?

Did you bother to check out what's on that bad boy's tail-end? It's not a gopher-beacon.
Tanngrisnir3

Postby klk » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:15 pm

The Chief wrote: That is the difference between sackless wanna-be city folks (that's right dude, city folk, as Hemet is only 15 something miles from three real major 5 lanes plus each way highways, and 100K plus people) as yourself (and a teacher at that) and myself...

Nice.

Hemet and teachers-- into the flames!
klk

PreviousNext

Return to California