Mark your calendar...Thursday February 11, 2010 is the first Community Night at The Alpine Training Center. This is an open house for current athletes and new athletes interested in checking out the facility. Starting at 6pm there will be short training sessions for athletes to demo the programs, both regular and climbing sessions will be available to try. Cilogear Backpacks will be on hand so you can check out their cool offerings as well. Then after training at 7pm there will be beer, a slideshow by Jesse Huey on his Top Ten Canadian Rockies Alpine Climbs, and schwag to giveaway.
Five reasons you should be coming to this on Thursday night:
1) Free workouts from the Alpine Training Center. These workouts are the real deal, no wasted time here. Come check out why the people who train at the ATC are so excited about the gym.
2) Awesome slide show from Jesse Huey, who just won a Mugs Stump award with Toby Grohne!
3) Check out these Cilogear backpacks you've heard about but haven't been able to find in a store.
4) Schwag from Prana, Sportiva, the Access Fund, Black Diamond Equipment, and more!
5) Free beer from Avery! (OK OK, this is probably the #1 reason for most of us)
The workouts start at 6PM and Jesse's slideshow around 7 PM.
Come check out the ATC, see Jesse's slideshow, help out Kelly Cordes, fondle Cilogear (the packs, not the people), drink some beer, and win some schwag. Bring your friends! Hell, even bring that guy who follows you around the grocery store, I'm sure he's really a nice guy...
A HUGE thanks you to everyone who came out tonight. We had a great time despite some technical difficulties (which we hopefully learned from). There was definitely some cash in the margarita fund by the end of the night and hopefully everyone enjoyed themselves and learned something about how badass a resource the Alpine Training Center is. We'll probably do this shindig in the late Summer/early Fall again.