Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

Defining News - 9-year old 'Conquers' Mt Whitney!

Mountaineering, rock climbing, and hiking news.

Postby mrchad9 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Neophiteat48 wrote:Now you're getting a little to personel for me :oops:

Show DMT a GPS log- and he'll believe anything you tell him.
mrchad9

Postby mrchad9 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:07 pm

"Tired yet?"

"A little bit"

Ha! BTW- your highway is a lot easier when the creek is dry!
mrchad9

Postby butitsadryheat » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Lolli wrote:
MikeTX wrote:are we seriously debating the 9-year old wanting to ditch his mom on the mountain?

:D
Maybe the master went out fishing?

trolling, yup. yeah, he's a real master-bater

I hear he caught himself a whale once last year on dry land
butitsadryheat

Postby butitsadryheat » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Dingus Milktoast wrote:I'm sure your profile is just super! Lemme know when you add Rainer, Shasta or BCS to it and we can resume this convo!

DMT

No need to resume. My original comment wasn't to you in the first place, but you succeeded in trolling me. Shame on me.
butitsadryheat

Postby Hotoven » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Dingus Milktoast wrote:
Neophiteat48 wrote:I know, I need to fill my climbing log, some on other threads have indeed suggested that until I have a more impressive resume (not just walk-ups) that I can't comment here. :shock: :? :shock: :? Slowly getting there.

Nah. Your climbing log is irrelevant. But the experience behind the accomplishments will out, whether you list em or not.

There are really only a few people on this whole site who get upset when someone observes their near complete lack of experience. Chuckles.

DMT

True. I say don't worry about your climbing log. But whatever you do, make sure your having fun and enjoy it! I stopped adding stuff to my climbing log because I started enjoying the satisfied feeling of completing a task. Only a few people care about the logs, and the ones who do...well, PNP is gone so I cant fully express myself about them. 8)
Hotoven

Postby mrchad9 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:08 am

MikeTX wrote:
Dingus Milktoast wrote:Yeah in the first vid Matt comments he's having fun! We hadn't hit the shit yet of course, but those guys Diggler and Matt, what MACHINES eh? Smiling right to the end, what great attitudes. Been trying to hook up with Diggler ever since, to do some rock climbing. But so far my spring and summer work scheduled has really hampered my planning abilities.

Oh well, beats unemployment.

Cheers man
DMT

just checked out the vids - pretty cool. i just realized i wore my shades for pretty much the whole hike. thx for posting those, dude. i miss california.

If that hike makes you miss CA then you are going to truely flip out once you do something else here.
mrchad9

Postby dskoon » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:31 am

mrchad9 wrote:
MikeTX wrote:
Dingus Milktoast wrote:Yeah in the first vid Matt comments he's having fun! We hadn't hit the shit yet of course, but those guys Diggler and Matt, what MACHINES eh? Smiling right to the end, what great attitudes. Been trying to hook up with Diggler ever since, to do some rock climbing. But so far my spring and summer work scheduled has really hampered my planning abilities.

Oh well, beats unemployment.

Cheers man
DMT

just checked out the vids - pretty cool. i just realized i wore my shades for pretty much the whole hike. thx for posting those, dude. i miss california.

If that hike makes you miss CA then you are going to truely flip out once you do something else here.

:lol: :lol: Sooooooo true!
dskoon

PreviousNext

Return to News