Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

Emailed upon receipt of Private Message

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.
 

Postby Lolli » Wed May 12, 2010 3:53 pm

why wouldn't I?

Quite a lot of nagging and griping going on about which version the forums ought to be built upon. Well, I think it works just fine.

The thing I think ought to be done, is to give the elves more access than they have today to certain things, but as to upgrade? Hassle.
User Avatar
Lolli

 
Posts: 810
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Thanked: 108 times in 67 posts

Postby woodsxc » Wed May 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Lolli wrote:why wouldn't I?

Quite a lot of nagging and griping going on about which version the forums ought to be built upon. Well, I think it works just fine.

The thing I think ought to be done, is to give the elves more access than they have today to certain things, but as to upgrade? Hassle.


I can't tell if you're serious or trolling.
User Avatar
woodsxc

 
Posts: 2620
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:53 pm
Location: Brunswick, Maine, United States
Thanked: 7 times in 5 posts

Postby Lolli » Wed May 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Who would expect you to?
User Avatar
Lolli

 
Posts: 810
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Thanked: 108 times in 67 posts

Postby Lolli » Thu May 13, 2010 2:32 am

I believe the knowledge of how Internet works varies a great deal among the elves, yes
but I think you don't quite know what you are talking about, instead you assume
it has been stated several times what parts they don't have access to

:D
I also think it might be wise to not underestimate Internetknowledge among your older peers
there are some who worked with it while you still were in elementary school
who therefore carry quite a lot of tricks in their bags
User Avatar
Lolli

 
Posts: 810
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Thanked: 108 times in 67 posts

Postby butitsadryheat » Thu May 13, 2010 6:57 am

woodsxc wrote:
Lolli wrote:why wouldn't I?

Quite a lot of nagging and griping going on about which version the forums ought to be built upon. Well, I think it works just fine.

The thing I think ought to be done, is to give the elves more access than they have today to certain things, but as to upgrade? Hassle.


I can't tell if you're serious or trolling.


Lolli wrote:Who would expect you to?


Nice. So much for being above it.
User Avatar
butitsadryheat

 
Posts: 8247
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:59 pm
Location: Bakersfield, California, United States
Thanked: 1396 times in 1019 posts

Postby Lolli » Thu May 13, 2010 12:40 pm

butitsadryheat wrote:
woodsxc wrote:
Lolli wrote:why wouldn't I?

Quite a lot of nagging and griping going on about which version the forums ought to be built upon. Well, I think it works just fine.

The thing I think ought to be done, is to give the elves more access than they have today to certain things, but as to upgrade? Hassle.


I can't tell if you're serious or trolling.


Lolli wrote:Who would expect you to?


Nice. So much for being above it.


8)
maybe I need a rolemodel, to show me how to be above it all...

do you feel you could be the one?
making a deep soulsearch, recalling old posts, making a painstakingly careful and accurate evaluation of the past
and after that make a balanced and well informed decision: "yes, I would be the perfect role model".



oh, on another note
I was out walking yesterday, and there's the most cutest glasshouse in a garden nearby
I have always loved glasshouses like the one below, especially the huge old orangeries. The Palm House in Kew Gardens in London is a magnificient one as the one in Gothenburg.
They combine two of the nicest things - beautiful houses and plants.

Image
User Avatar
Lolli

 
Posts: 810
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Thanked: 108 times in 67 posts

Postby Lolli » Thu May 13, 2010 2:41 pm

BorutKantuser wrote:Dear Lolli!
Are you an architect or something?
I had allready suspected you might be, because of your mountain hut page.

BK


Borut, my friend.
Yes, I am.
User Avatar
Lolli

 
Posts: 810
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm
Location: Sweden
Thanked: 108 times in 67 posts

Postby woodsxc » Thu May 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Lolli wrote:Who would expect you to?


This is site feedback. If you want to trade insults, come join us at VCF. Leave SP for climbing matters.
User Avatar
woodsxc

 
Posts: 2620
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:53 pm
Location: Brunswick, Maine, United States
Thanked: 7 times in 5 posts

Postby Bob Sihler » Thu May 13, 2010 4:21 pm

woodsxc wrote:
Lolli wrote:Who would expect you to?


This is site feedback. If you want to trade insults, come join us at VCF. Leave SP for climbing matters.


Yeah, like threads celebrating drug usage! :lol:
User Avatar
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 7296
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:20 pm
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Thanked: 1820 times in 1030 posts

Postby butitsadryheat » Thu May 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Lolli wrote:
butitsadryheat wrote:
woodsxc wrote:
Lolli wrote:why wouldn't I?

Quite a lot of nagging and griping going on about which version the forums ought to be built upon. Well, I think it works just fine.

The thing I think ought to be done, is to give the elves more access than they have today to certain things, but as to upgrade? Hassle.


I can't tell if you're serious or trolling.


Lolli wrote:Who would expect you to?


Nice. So much for being above it.


8)
maybe I need a rolemodel, to show me how to be above it all...

do you feel you could be the one?
making a deep soulsearch, recalling old posts, making a painstakingly careful and accurate evaluation of the past
and after that make a balanced and well informed decision: "yes, I would be the perfect role model".



oh, on another note
I was out walking yesterday, and there's the most cutest glasshouse in a garden nearby
I have always loved glasshouses like the one below, especially the huge old orangeries. The Palm House in Kew Gardens in London is a magnificient one as the one in Gothenburg.
They combine two of the nicest things - beautiful houses and plants.

Image


Did you run in and throw a bunch of rocks like you're doing here?

and no, I don't want to be a role model for you. Only my kids, for which I'm doing a great job.

but nice dance!
User Avatar
butitsadryheat

 
Posts: 8247
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:59 pm
Location: Bakersfield, California, United States
Thanked: 1396 times in 1019 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

© 2006-2013 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.