FS: Lots of Pro

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

FS: Lots of Pro

by Bob Sihler » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:46 am

After getting into trad, I contracted the common malady of buying gear wantonly. Now I am thinning out the rack in favor of what I like and use the most. Prices include shipping anywhere in the Lower 48. Buyer pays shipping if from other locations. If interested, please send me a PM with an email address so I can send a PayPal request. Gear will ship same day payment is received or next business day.

All of this gear, except as noted, has seen use, but none for more than a year. Some was purchased as recently as this past December.

* Set of ABC Huevos (stoppers) sizes 5-13. Never used, never even racked. $76 new, $40 shipped-- SOLD.

* Complete set of Wild Country Rocks, sizes 1-14-- SOLD.

* Wild Country Rockcentrics sizes 5-9-- SOLD.

* BD C4 Camalots sizes .3, .4, .5. .75-- SOLD.

* 3 pink Tricams, nylon-- SOLD.

* BD Hexentrics sizes 5-10. $96 new, $50 shipped-- SOLD.

If you take more than one set, I will knock off $5 for each additional set.

Note about the picture: the 4 smallest Hexentrics and the largest Hexentric are no longer available because I have decided to keep them. However, if you are only interested in a complete set, please send a PM to discuss.

"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

Re: FS: Lots of Pro

by Bob Sihler » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:20 am

Rockcentrics and tricams sold.

Rocks and C4s sold.
"Alcohol is like love. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. After that you take the girl's clothes off."

--Terry Lennox, The Long Goodbye (Raymond Chandler)

Return to Classifieds