FS: M Columbia ski jacket w/ interchangeable fleece - Size L

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
jstluise

FS: M Columbia ski jacket w/ interchangeable fleece - Size L

by jstluise » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:02 am

I have a men's Columbia Titanium Ice Dragon 3-in-1 Parka up for sale. It is dark blue in color and size LARGE. The jacket shell is omni tech and 100% waterproof with sealed seams and waterproof zippers. Included are three fleece insulating layers that are meant to zip into the shell...I have two of the long sleeve fleeces, and one of the fleece vest.

I bought this jacket years ago, but didn't use it much as I bought it too big...I should have bought a medium.

Shell - Like new! Excellent shape and there are no signs of wear. Powder skirt, zip-off hood.
Fleece Vest - Like new! I bought this as an add-on, and I'm not sure I even wore it...looks brand new.
Fleece Jacket 1 - I wore this more by itself and there is signs of wear (pilling here and there), but overall in great shape.
Fleece Jacket 2 - This one has seen the most wear, but still in good shape.

This is an excellent jacket for skiing, snowboarding, sledding...anything out in the wet snow! I would totally keep this jacket if fit me better, but it has to go. This is really a great package for all weather: in warmer spring skiing, you can wear just the shell or maybe the fleece jacket...cooler weather you can throw the vest on under the shell, and in straight nasty weather you can use the fleece jacket under the shell.

Here are some pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/TmnoD
http://imgur.com/a/76HuA

It is all packaged up and ready to ship. I will ship it to your door for $175. Paypal preferred.

Tonka

Re: FS: M Columbia ski jacket w/ interchangeable fleece - Si

by Tonka » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:26 am

Oh no...

Return to Classifieds