I can't resist her, OMGaga!!!

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
dadndave
Forum Moderator

by dadndave » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:11 am

lowlands wrote:She has a horse face, annoying voice, and is in no way attractive.

IMHO

What was that?

A horse face and a whinnying voice?

Sorry, me hearin' ain't what it used to be.

Incidentally, she was sprung (caught out) lip synching in a "live" Sydney performance this year.

BTW Totally meaningless lyric if yarsk me.

Diego Sahagún

by Diego Sahagún » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:06 am

In my opinion this is her best till now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLavZX7SjQY

Diego Sahagún

by Diego Sahagún » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:09 am

Day Hiker wrote:
I can't resist her

been debunked many many times by her vagina

she's so hot

the boobies

She's openly bi

She has a nice ass

Jesus Fucking Crotchrot, 16 posts now and not one single photo or link to her photos??? Just a bunch of annoying youtube links that will probably take forever to load or stop playing a half-dozen times because of either their or my crappy bandwidth. My Cox cable Internet connection probably does suck ass, even though it costs me $45 a month. Cox = plural for cock, for sure.

If this gaga chick really is hot, we want PICS!

Guyzo

by Guyzo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Diego. Thank you for the link......

It all fun and dancing.......good times 2 b had.

" Hope I die before I get old" ....... Pete Townshend.

old has nothing to do with your age..... :wink:

Got anymore????

Guyzo

by Guyzo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:52 pm

squishy wrote:She's not the prettiest girl in the world...it adds to her mystique I believe, better than all the Paris and Nicholes out there who are famous for what? doing nothing but being stupid...

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2009/09/14/vm ... in-photos/

Lets see.... Paris H, famous for sucking dick.
Brittiney Spears, " " " " " " " " , and being a total looser, who can't sing

I like things that are creative and entertaining, like "Kiss", Devo, Rush, Talking Heads, Prince, NWA, David Bowie and lots of bands that others hate. It's pop music, go have some fun :wink:

Andinistaloco

by Andinistaloco » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:19 pm

MikeTX wrote:
Guyzo wrote:NWA

yer full of surprises, guy.

NWA, Run DMC, LLCoolJ... I thought rap might be pretty damned cool, and then Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer came along and ruined everything. "Sampling" - meaning, "I have no fucking talent so I'll play someone else's music and say "yeee" and "uh HUH!" while it's playing. Sheeeeeit.

Guyzo

by Guyzo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:29 pm

MikeTX wrote:

They Kick ass..... I went to a rolling stones concert back in like 1976.... couldn't even see Mick's face cause the venu was to big.......... fell asleep, bored ......

A friend turned me on to Hollywood and the club scene.... ge wiz you could stand there and watch the guitarist hit the strings..... maybe even share a smoke after the show. :wink:

Was lucky enuf to see Guns and Roses, Dead Kennedys, Metallica, Van Halen, Patty Smith and lots of other famous bands when they were fresh and hard and young. (me to)

Some of the lesser known bands I like are these, in no special order. Google them (I mess up the links, so find this shit yourself)

Bottom 12 ....... Kris did their first album, "Songs for the Disgruntled Postman"

Gwar.... Theatrics at it's best.

Carbon 9 .... more theatrics, they were really hot, and voted LA's hottest band in 2000 ........ then a fued erupted between the singer and the lead guitarist, they had played together scene they were in 7th grade! The edge went away with the guitarist, but they still play in the new format.

Desperation Squad....... maybe the worst band ever, but somehow I love em.... listen to "Drug Problem" and "Taco Truck" ... great drunken party band.

So Mike... You never know... just what somebody's ear is going to like.

Squish... you have any more?

and Doogie.... post up your shit. I saw a little a while ago... got any more? Can you say HollyWood? ????????????????????????????????

Guyzo

by Guyzo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Andinistaloco wrote:
MikeTX wrote:

NWA, Run DMC, LLCoolJ... I thought rap might be pretty damned cool, and then Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer came along and ruined everything. "Sampling" - meaning, "I have no fucking talent so I'll play someone else's music and say "yeee" and "uh HUH!" while it's playing. Sheeeeeit.

So true. .... MILLI VANILLI comes to mind.

Hotoven

by Hotoven » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:52 pm

I was so close to seeing gwar but missed it, and now I regret it forever!

Guyzo

by Guyzo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:57 pm

I think they still Play.... around town some.

But sometimes It's better to not see a band when they get old, ruins the image.

My wife saw "Robert Plant", a few years back...... she was crushed. :wink:

Andinistaloco

by Andinistaloco » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Guyzo wrote:A friend turned me on to Hollywood and the club scene.... ge wiz you could stand there and watch the guitarist hit the strings.....

Hell yes. Some of the best shows I've seen were at those little venues... Bad religion, NOFX, Social D....

Hotoven

by Hotoven » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Andinistaloco wrote:
Guyzo wrote:A friend turned me on to Hollywood and the club scene.... ge wiz you could stand there and watch the guitarist hit the strings.....

Hell yes. Some of the best shows I've seen were at those little venues... Bad religion, NOFX, Social D....

Those are the only shows I got to. I was real into the music scene when I was younger and have seen hundreds of "underground" bands many times. Unearth, Between the buried and me, Shadows Fall, The Faceless, the list goes on and on, ifs it heavy, I have seen it! I'm not a fan pop at all. For one, it doesn't take that much skill. MoFo shredding metal does!

Guyzo

by Guyzo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Hotoven wrote:
Andinistaloco wrote:

Those are the only shows I got to. I was real into the music scene when I was younger and have seen hundreds of "underground" bands many times. Unearth, Between the buried and me, Shadows Fall, The Faceless, the list goes on and on, ifs it heavy, I have seen it! I'm not a fan pop at all. For one, it doesn't take that much skill. MoFo shredding metal does!

Hot. I think it takes talent and balls to get up and play anything live......

I agree a lot of/ most of POP is BS ... with the tools the studios can use nowdays they can make the worst sounding idiot sound good.... Hanna Montana..... Ha ha aha.

One time Kris showed me this deal he had that would put your voice in "Tune" ..... its used by most "recording artists today" :(

And isn't Sweden and Norway the new home of Metal? I like Dark Tranquillity and some of the other stuff from the frozen north.

Guyzo

by Guyzo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Mike When were you in F-town? USAF? Army?

I lived in Stuttgart ..... Yes I was a "Stallion" and the F-town football team would kick ass on us ... ouch.

I just love small venues, it musta been really cool to see janes addiction, they are really entertaining.

And Squish.... where the heck you come up with some of that stuff? Hilarious. You must use a computer program to seek out all that craziness.

Please keep it up.

Guyzo

by Guyzo » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:21 pm

I was a AF brat, 66-70.

Watching army guys out painting white rocks, white again, in the freezing pooring rain convinced me I was not the army type. :wink:

Thank you for standing up for all of us. Mike. :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to General