Recommend you reschedule. Storm coming in tomorrow through Sunday. QPF at 2-2.5". The local forecasters are talking about a potential Pacific Hoser connection that if happens, would increase the QPF to 4-5".
Good luck getting to the Poole Plant during this event regardless if the Hoser connection occurs or not. Jeff, the County dude that plows the road in to the PP, will not plow unless Cal-Trans plows 120 to the road. Which in most cases, won't happen till the storm is over. He didn't plow the road till Monday morning after last weekends small storm.
Just spent the last two days on the Bard. Very airated and platey due to the very cold temps. Main Wall is ok and I don't know about the C-Wall.
The Bard Today...
If the temps remain below normal for the next couple of weeks, should be ok. The Sun is starting to hit the Main and C-Wall by 2PM and the top of B/H by 1ish. I say ya got till the 3rd week of March for the Bard, 4th for both the Main and C-Wall. Pretty much has been the given for the past ten years.