Lone Peak

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the great state of Utah, from the alpine peaks to the desert slots. Please post partners requests and trip plans here or in the Utah Climbing Partners section.
climbingchic

Lone Peak

by climbingchic » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:02 pm

I was going to post a thread about hiking Lone Peak tomorrow, the 15th, and invite anyone to join me, but with the way the weather is looking, I don't know if the hike is going to happen. I wanted to get a few people so as to hike up Jacob's Ladder and then come down the Cherry Canyon trail. (I HATE going DOWN Jacob's) I thought of getting up really early, like being at the TH by 5 or maybe even 4 to try and beat the storm, but I will have to play this by ear.

Still contact me if you're interested.

klimbien

LONE PEAK

by klimbien » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:55 am

IF THE TIMING WORKED OUT RIGHT, MYSELF PLUS ONE WOULD B INTERESTED. I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE BUT HAVE BEEN FASCINATED BY THAT AREA FOR QUITE SOME TIME. EVERY YEAR I SAY I'M GOING UP BUT HASN'T HAPPENED YET SO MAYBE THIS INVITE WILL DO THE TRICK. THANKS FOR THE POST

climbingchic

by climbingchic » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Sorry Klimbien, I haven't bothered to check this site for, I guess, at least a week; looking at the date of your post. Did you go through with the hike yet? I'm still hoping to get it in; I just have to figure out which weekend. If you haven't done it yet, let me know what your schedule is like over the next couple of weeks. I won't promise anything definite yet, but I am trying.

Return to Utah