Need Help Manipulating My Profile Page

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
A-Lex

Need Help Manipulating My Profile Page

by A-Lex » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:16 pm

I haven't had a profile here for very long and was playing around with it this morning. I, however, was not really able to find a way to change the names of the categories below the picture/info box at the top. I've seen on peoples profiles things named "My Mountains and Rocks" or "Summit Logs I've Signed", but for the life of me cannot figure out how to get those things on mine and then add stuff to them. I'm also curious if I can change my screen name or not.

If you can give me some quick pointers, it would be very appreciated!!!

Blair

by Blair » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Find a mountain/route you climbed here on SP. Go to the page, and find climbers log in the left sidebar. Sign in! :wink:

ksolem

by ksolem » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:32 pm

I'm also curious if I can change my screen name or not.

In the Site Feedback Forum there is a user name change request topic. You might have to scroll back a page or two but its there somewhere...

Alpinist

Re: Need Help Manipulating My Profile Page

by Alpinist » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:37 pm

georgeblakeman wrote:I haven't had a profile here for very long and was playing around with it this morning. I, however, was not really able to find a way to change the names of the categories below the picture/info box at the top. I've seen on peoples profiles things named "My Mountains and Rocks" or "Summit Logs I've Signed", but for the life of me cannot figure out how to get those things on mine and then add stuff to them. I'm also curious if I can change my screen name or not.

If you can give me some quick pointers, it would be very appreciated!!!

Those sections in your profile page appear automatically after you add the appropriate content to SP. If you add a mountain page then the My Mountains section will appear. Sign a summit log and then the Climber Logs section appears. Etc...

A-Lex

by A-Lex » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Sweet thanks guys!

TheOrglingLlama

by TheOrglingLlama » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:24 am

:mrgreen:

Return to General