Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

New Zealand Dec/Jan 08/09. Who's up for some fun?

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Oceania and the Pacific Islands. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Oceania Climbing Partners section.

New Zealand Dec/Jan 08/09. Who's up for some fun?

Postby SOE digital » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:53 am

Hey guys and girls. I'm planning on spending around a month or so tramping around the south island; probably sticking to the southern alps region, weather pending etc etc....living out of tent, huts etc.
I'm keen as all buggery to get as many peaks in as I can and would love to do lots of glacier crossing to get the confidence/skill up.

Anyone going to be in an about that whole region at the end of the year/start of next?
SOE digital

Postby radson » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:36 pm

Im thinking of popping over years end as well. What peaks are you contemplating?
radson

Postby SOE digital » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:23 am

I've already binned my trip due to lack of interest and work. Looks like I'll only be getting two weeks off so I'll probably just pop into Ireland for a week to see rellies then spend a week in Indonesia for surfing before returning to my desk :?
SOE digital

Return to Oceania and Pacific Islands