It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:41 am

News News of Bad Submissions

Site map of Bad Submissions » Forum : Bad Submissions

Report bad submissions here in order to get them detached by the community. Also, post challenges to existing pages.

trip report: Mt Orizaba hike Feb 7 2024

This is nothing more than a thinly-disguised advertisement for a guide service.

It is really a crappy trip report, and could be fiction.
Read more : trip report: Mt Orizaba hike Feb 7 2024 | Views : 1140 | Replies : 0

Aconcagua post by Laku

This post seems to be simply an attack on a commercial guide service. The complaint is filled with grammatical errors, which leads me to believe that the poster uses English as a 2nd language. Yet one of their complaints about the guides is their lack of English usage.
Read more : Aconcagua post by Laku | Views : 1484 | Replies : 4

Fake Profile

I am trying to delete a fake profile, but wasn't able to do so. This fake profile tried to send me a solicitation for a "project". Not related to mountains. Fraudulent account.

https://www.summitpost.org/users/kenjuliet/150479
Read more : Fake Profile | Views : 4521 | Replies : 1

Delete user xzxvasfs15 Delete user xzxvasfs15

q-963146376-t82869.html

Lots of bogus posts in Chinese Ban this jerk :evil:
Read more : Delete user xzxvasfs15 | Views : 3817 | Replies : 1

Items needing deletion

I was able to delete the person, but not the page.

https://www.summitpost.org/web-designing/1017795

Perhaps we can use this thread to point out objects that need to be deleted, since the elves don't have access to deletions anymore.
Read more : Items needing deletion | Views : 3183 | Replies : 0

Coordinates off

I just noticed that about 20 pages or so in Asia, Europe, South America, Canada, and the Pacific Northwest, have coordinates in Arizona.

See here: https://www.summitpost.org/object_list.php?object_type=1&distance_1=100&distance_lat_1=32.84000&distance_lon_1=-113.91000

This covers different page owners. Many of these pages are a few years old, with no fixes ever done. Not sure how to address since there are a lot of these.
Read more : Coordinates off | Views : 2459 | Replies : 0

Delete My Post Please (I feel sutpid) :(

I feel stupid after posting a question in the "California" forum. I guess it was my fault because I did not "word" myself perfect, but anyways can you please delete California-->Rappelling in Central California? Also how does one go about deleting there account? I should of gone to a forum more "specific" to my needs and not ask about rappelling locations in a rock climbing forum, what was I thinking...? Thank you..
Read more : Delete My Post Please (I feel sutpid) :( | Views : 6691 | Replies : 1

Posting needing deletion

On Page 12 of the "May Day" thread in PnP, I get the following warning from Chrome:

Content from cdn.memegenerator.net, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

Since I am not going to go to that page, I can't tell you whose posting it is.
Read more : Posting needing deletion | Views : 7162 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557931 • Total topics 55834 • Total members 136363