It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:32 am

News News of Canada & Alaska

Site map of Canada & Alaska » Forum : Canada & Alaska

Find climbing partners in Canada and Alaska.

Denali 2024 West Buttress

Ciao a tutti, sono Italiano. ho piano obiettivo scalare a Denali 2024, sono disponibile fine maggio fino a giugno. sto cerco parthner scalata. e c'è qualcuno disponibile gruppo e vengo. grazie mille.
Read more : Denali 2024 West Buttress | Views : 873 | Replies : 0

Denali via West Buttress - 2024

Hello,
I'm looking to climb Denali in 2024 end of May - beginning of June, normal route for now
I know very well the field as I tried to summit before, but unsuccessful due to weather.
Please feel free to contact me if you need a partner or maybe just advise.
Cheers, climb safe,
Radu
Read more : Denali via West Buttress - 2024 | Views : 3681 | Replies : 3

Denali 2023 West Buttress

Hello,

looking for a partner to climb Denali in 2023 end of May - beg of June. I have all the gear (and some extras if needed), I tried to summit before, but was unsuccessful due to weather.

Would love to find a climbing partner here!

Thank you!
Read more : Denali 2023 West Buttress | Views : 16438 | Replies : 13

Peru - Huascaran - Climbing Partner.

I am looking for people to form a group for climbing some of the Peaks in
Cordillera Blanca - Range.
Huascaran is the good possiblity.
I do have already some quote from reputed guiding company in Huaraz.
Please contact me if you are interested.
Read more : Peru - Huascaran - Climbing Partner. | Views : 3136 | Replies : 0

Looking for climbing partners: Denali West Buttress Looking for climbing partners: Denali West Buttress

I'm planning a trip to the Denali summit via the West Buttress this summer (June 20-July 12, 2021) and I'm looking for partners. Anyone interested in teaming up? Must have experience with: high altitude climbing, glacial travel, crevasse rescue and snow-camping.
Read more : Looking for climbing partners: Denali West Buttress | Views : 8527 | Replies : 1

Denali via the North/Wonder Lake

Hi All,

There hasn't been a new Denali topic posted in a while, and none about Muldrow Glacier. My plans for this route last year were shattered, obviously, but I am hoping to revive the effort this June. Anyone else trying to climb from the north via Muldrow?
Read more : Denali via the North/Wonder Lake | Views : 3591 | Replies : 3

Denali in Spring 2020? I would like to join.

I'm contemplating a Denali attempt this spring, currently don't have any climbing partners, and am reluctant to sign up with a guide service, mostly because of cost. If you need a replacement on a team (I can mobilize quickly), or are in the same circumstance as me, please drop a note. I am mostly geared up, would need to buy some more equipment beforehand. Have some, but not a great amount, of mountaineering experience.
Pete
Read more : Denali in Spring 2020? I would like to join. | Views : 8571 | Replies : 3

Climbing Partners for Denali Expedition

I am interested in joining a Denali Expedition or make a team for latter part of May to mid June 2019 climbing no later than June 15th 2019.
Read more : Climbing Partners for Denali Expedition | Views : 16534 | Replies : 7

Denali west bustress june 2018

Hey ! We are a team of 6 pax and we are looking for 2 others to share the costs. All of us have a great experience of mountaineering ( 7 summits for most of us ) and we tried last year the summit but the weather ( really cold and windy ) in may blocked us. For myself, I summited in 2016 with a guided team. We are self leaded now. One member of ...
Read more : Denali west bustress june 2018 | Views : 4160 | Replies : 0

Alaska Mountaineering 2018 Spring/Summer - Partner Search.

I am looking to get setup with Few people to explore the Ruth Gorge in - 2018 Spring/Summer Season.
My idea is to spend few days in Anchorage first - One day in Matanuska Glacier (Get all the crevasse rescue and ice climbing).
If possible hike one day in - Exit Glacier (Get more situated with Alaskan Glacier Travel).

Then fly down and setup a Base camp in - Ruth Gorge for 2/3 Days.
Get ...
Read more : Alaska Mountaineering 2018 Spring/Summer - Partner Search. | Views : 4352 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557946 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136398