It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:15 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

40 Unread Issues of Alpinist

I have a whole stack of unread Alpinist #18-#60 should anyone want them. They will go out in the recycling on Friday. Happy to ship at buyers expense. Email me only at Allen@livinginswflorida(dot).com as I will not be monitoring this forum. Please do not reply or make comments to this thread.
Read more : 40 Unread Issues of Alpinist | Views : 1911 | Replies : 0

La Sportiva Baruntse 47 boots for sale

I am selling a pair of La Sportiva Baruntse 47 that I never used and are still in the box. I bought them and then deployed overseas.

Looking for $500, they retail for $625...
Read more : La Sportiva Baruntse 47 boots for sale | Views : 2738 | Replies : 0

FS: La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Mtn Boot Men's 40.5 Excellent

*La Sportive Nepal Cube GTX Men's size Euro 40.5 in excellent condition $300*: I bought these in 2017, MSRP $599. They are in fantastic condition, not least of all because I didn't climb all that much in them for the last two seasons due to travel and a hearty preference for climbing rock. They are surprisingly warm for how light and agile they are, and make a great ice/mountaineering boot for New England, Cascades, or ...
Read more : FS: La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Mtn Boot Men's 40.5 Excellent | Views : 2295 | Replies : 0

***FS: WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING LYNX MF***

A change in my medical condition, weather and a cancellation of a winter adventure I had planned is causing me to sell this bag. Purchased this the bag year 2018. Bag is new, no smell, tears, delaminating or abrasion wear.
The bag has NEVER BEEN USED and stored in a Western Mounteering cotton storage bag in a closet for almost a year.

FEATURES:
Size 6’ 0”
Left Zip
850 Plus Fill Power Goose Down
Fill ...
Read more : ***FS: WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING LYNX MF*** | Views : 3792 | Replies : 1

All Sold - Titles for Purchase

2009 American Alpine Journal, Sacred Mountains of The World, Zinn & The Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance, Guide to Trail Building And Maintenance.

Prices include shipping cost. PPFF or Venmo payment options.
---------------
Sold - The Worlds Most Significant Climbs, 2009 edition - Printed on heavier weight stock. Very good read condition with 2 creases on the front cover. Asking $10.00.

$matches

$matches

----------------
Sold - Sacred ...
Read more : All Sold - Titles for Purchase | Views : 2920 | Replies : 0

Sold - Lowe Alpine Contour 3 Internal Frame Pack - M/L

Lowe Alpine Contour 3 - Torso length adjustable: 16" - 18" medium, 18" - 21 large. Maximum torso length is 21". Measurements are from center stitch line of the hipbelt to top of shoulder straps along the adjustment slide. Shoulder straps may be lowered below the 16" position to further decrease torso length but you would have more pack towering over you.

- Capacity is 70 liters plus 15 additional with use of the extension ...
Read more : Sold - Lowe Alpine Contour 3 Internal Frame Pack - M/L | Views : 2938 | Replies : 1

video mountaineering

hi, i buying videos (short or long) about mountaineering, i prefer video about climbing or trek big mountains. non professional video is ok (i will edit me). if the video is bad or too short, may use it free add your credits (adv).
if your video is already public is not a problem, the videos will always be yours, but you have to fill in the release form. thank you.

contact mp or my emal ...
Read more : video mountaineering | Views : 1962 | Replies : 0

Alpinist Mags

Alpinist Magazine back issues. I have issues 0-25 available. All currently out of print and unavailable. $50 each or $875 for all. You pay for shipping. brian@riptidemarine.net
Read more : Alpinist Mags | Views : 4816 | Replies : 1

Lowered - The North Face, North Star Geodesic Dome - Vintage

Introduced in 1979, The North Star is a 4 season, double wall dome designed with the features and strength needed for expedition and base camp in extreme conditions. It will accommodate 4 adults closely, 6 in an absolute pinch.....with contortions. The tent has double snow tunnel entrances backed with bug netting that provide cross ventilation in the warmer months. The North Star is also a very pleasant tent for family camping.

- Zippered main entrance ...
Read more : Lowered - The North Face, North Star Geodesic Dome - Vintage | Views : 4337 | Replies : 1

Sold: LoweAlpineSirocco Internal Frame Pack - Medium/Large

Lowe Alpine Sirocco - Torso length adjustable: 16" - 18" medium, 18" - 21 large. Maximum torso length is 21". Measurements are from center stitch line of the hipbelt to top of shoulder straps along the adjustment slide. Shoulder straps may be lowered below the 16" position to further decrease torso length but you would have more pack towering over you.

- Suspension - 2, shape-able aluminum back stays. Padded bi-laminate foam lumbar pad, dual ...
Read more : Sold: LoweAlpineSirocco Internal Frame Pack - Medium/Large | Views : 2722 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557934 • Total topics 55835 • Total members 136369