It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:42 am

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

FS Silvretta 500 Alpine touring bindings

I bought these used and mounted them to skis but never ended up using them. They still work as new.

silvretta.jpg

$200 or best offer
Read more : FS Silvretta 500 Alpine touring bindings | Views : 1431 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Classifieds

Double warmth. Double happiness! Ocoopa UT2s hand warmer has

Ocoopa is an industry-leading brand of rechargeable hand warmers and has been committed to the research and development of hand warmers for many years. A series of products it launched is loved by millions of users.
In 2022, with the idea to share your warmth with friends, family, and pals during the cold winter months, then Ocoopa UT2s--a split-type design magnetic rechargeable USB hand warmer is born. Ocoopa UT2s was launched in September and has ...
Read more : Double warmth. Double happiness! Ocoopa UT2s hand warmer has | Views : 1865 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General

your favourite climb

Hi everyone!

Looking for ideas and I would love to know what your favourite climb has been so far and why

what it the view, the challenge, the company, the location, the weather? what made it the most special
Read more : your favourite climb | Views : 1585 | Replies : 2 | Forum : General

Montbell Alpine Light Pack 40

This post belongs in Gear, but the post operation there is failing. I use a Gossamer Gear Lonestar 30 and REI Flash 52, and am now looking for a 40 liter pack. The Montbell Alpine Light 40 ticks all my boxes, but I am unable to find reviews on it. I've had very good experience with the brand. Unluckily, the Portland, OR, store closed. Seems like they make very good gear, but their marketing in ...
Read more : Montbell Alpine Light Pack 40 | Views : 2083 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General

MISSING HIKER on Split Mountain: Quang Than

Quang Trong Than, 66 was last seen approximately 1000 feet/2 hours from the summit on Sunday, August 21, 2022. Quang started hiking Split Mountain with 2 companions at 4:00 am. When they were approximately 1000 ft/2 hours from the summit, he waved them to go ahead. The companions summited and made their way back down. They did not see Quang on the trail on their descent. They arrived back to the trailhead at 1:00 am, ...
Read more : MISSING HIKER on Split Mountain: Quang Than | Views : 3686 | Replies : 3 | Forum : General

Whitney Portal to Cottonwood Pass Shuttle

I know there are shuttle companies as I used one last year, but they are pretty pricey. Any SP members living in the area that would want to make a few bucks on September 11 to bring my wife and I back to our car at Cottonwood Pass TH? Pick up roughly 9am. Thanks, Troy
Read more : Whitney Portal to Cottonwood Pass Shuttle | Views : 1206 | Replies : 0 | Forum : General

big mountain ideas

hi there guys , new to summitpost already liking the look of it so far. just looking for some help and ideas really.

so me and a couple of friends are looking to do another big mountain next year, so far weve done everest base camp, kilimanjaro, jungfrau and gran paradise which were all guided trips. We all have good fitness, moderate skill level and knowledge.

just wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for ...
Read more : big mountain ideas | Views : 1932 | Replies : 1 | Forum : General

FS - Osprey Manta 24 - Green

Purchased this about 6 months ago. Excellent condition. Never got around to using the pack for anything.

Osprey Manta 24 - Green - Comes with the water bladder. Mouth piece still has plastic cover.

$125 Shipped within Conus

Please DM with any questions. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage
Read more : FS - Osprey Manta 24 - Green | Views : 1761 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Classifieds

WTS - Black Diamond 9.9mm Non Dry 60m Rope

Never been used. Purchased about 6 months ago for a back up rope, but I recently picked up some other ropes, so this ones up for sale.

Black Diamond 9.9mm Non Dry Rope

60m

$125 Shipped within Conus

Please DM with any questions. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk
ImageImage
Read more : WTS - Black Diamond 9.9mm Non Dry 60m Rope | Views : 1092 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Classifieds

Soap.

I always used "biodegradable soap" as a Boy Scout growing up.
I live in Colorado and I now question the usage.

It'd be lovely to bathe in a river here when backpacking. What's yall's take on it?
If yay, what sort of soap are you using?
If nay, how are you bathing?
Read more : Soap. | Views : 3725 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Gear

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557889 • Total topics 55833 • Total members 136293