It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:20 pm

News News of Page Help

Site map of Page Help » Forum : Page Help

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.

Add trip report

Well... I'd contribute more to SP if I knew what I was doing. I used to. Current goof.,, I just climbed Blue Lake Peak in the North Cascades. Its not a solo of El Cap I know, but why is this so confusing? No,why is SP more confusing than it use to be. Where the "add a trip report" to a mountain already on our site here? Anyway, I made a trip report, I can't ...
Read more : Add trip report | Views : 1055 | Replies : 0

How Can I Edit My Profile After 10 YRS

Hi. I haven't logged in for about 10 years. I can't find how to update my profile. What am I doing wrong?

This website looks much different than what I remember - so not sure if it is because my profile is so old.
Read more : How Can I Edit My Profile After 10 YRS | Views : 4869 | Replies : 1

New Mountain Page and trip report

I think I have my new Mt Herman and trip report goofed up a bit. I have the trip report under/at/clicked/box whatever ... at the parents tab/box/label thing. I did not know what parent/children meant, but its not right now on the Mt Herman page. How do I get it right, put it on route? Thanks Or just do your admin magic for people like me. There are too many loops to jump through to ...
Read more : New Mountain Page and trip report | Views : 5620 | Replies : 1

Created new page and Add Trip Report not displaying

I am in the process of creating a new route page for Llullaillaco. The new route page is called Llullaillaco Northeast (Inca) Route. The page is created but I am not seeing where I can add a trip route of my recent climb of that route. Under the Contribute section of the left side navigation pane, I only see the options: Add Multiple Images, Add Image and Add Album.
On the parent page "Llullaillaco" I ...
Read more : Created new page and Add Trip Report not displaying | Views : 4620 | Replies : 3

Is it possible to download your own photos?

Lost a hard drive and hoping to recover some photos from here if possible?
Read more : Is it possible to download your own photos? | Views : 4304 | Replies : 1

Primary Image for Trip report

I find the pictures for the mountain pages "picture of the day, week, moment ...what't the word... huge? You really do not see the whole photo... maybe the best part is on the perimeter?... Any way, so is the primary image for a route or trip report. What can I do to get the whole picture displayed in my primary picture. Thank you
Read more : Primary Image for Trip report | Views : 4075 | Replies : 3

Embedding pics into text body

How do I get my text tight with embedded pictures using the new editor? I apologize for asking. I've been away for a long time and I'm still getting used to all the changes.
-Kiefer
Read more : Embedding pics into text body | Views : 4671 | Replies : 5

Image Alignment (pure HTML is ok)

I'm in the process of updating the page for the White Butte, ND state highpoint (use the search feature for White Butte, ND, page ID 151926; I'm not special enough to have permission to post links).

There are two sets of images which I want to be aligned side-by-side. The first set is in the "Getting There" section and the second set in in the "Red Tape" section.

After completing the original edits, the pictures ...
Read more : Image Alignment (pure HTML is ok) | Views : 4690 | Replies : 3

How to change profile image?

Per the thread title ... there doesn't appear to be a way to delete an old profile image and/or upload a new one to replace it.

Please advise?

EDIT: Nevermind ...
-- When logged in and viewing "Home -> User Profile Image," select "Admin Editor Options -> New Editor" from the yellow hover dropdown menu.

-- Browse and select a new image to replace the existing profile image.

-- Selecting "Submit Changes" at the bottom ...
Read more : How to change profile image? | Views : 2826 | Replies : 0

Name in 'likes' list adds blank lines

When I 'like' a forum post, my name seems to add about 5 blank lines, causing a minor disruption in page flow. I have not seen this with other usernames. Is there anyplace I can re-edit my displayed name to try to fix this?
Read more : Name in 'likes' list adds blank lines | Views : 4090 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557929 • Total topics 55834 • Total members 136359