It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:42 pm

News News of Page Help

Site map of Page Help » Forum : Page Help

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.

multiple mountains, one trip,where to post?

We just climbed two peaks, Fury and Challenger in Washington State traversing on a one way trip from Ross Lake to Mt. Baker Hwy. How do you tie it all together, yet information specific to each peak?
Read more : multiple mountains, one trip,where to post? | Views : 3558 | Replies : 11

How to post a graph/chart?

Hey guys, got a question for ya.
How do I post a chart showing something?
Here is the link that I am trying to post from. I want the graph/chart, showing the youngest circumnavigators, but when I do the copy/paste, it copies it in a different format, and without the lines on the chart. I've seen plenty of other graphs, etc. that people have posted, so I know there's a way. . .
Thanks.
The ...
Read more : How to post a graph/chart? | Views : 3087 | Replies : 7

What is worth a separate Mountain Page since SPv1?

So I'm FINALLY going back through and revising all of my mountain and route pages to make the formats more complete, standardized, and up-to-date, especially since the potentials and standards of SPv2 are much different than in SPv1.

In SPv1 people were much more 'stingy' about submitting excessive mountain pages when there were two close summits with little prominence, and in the Wasatch what was done was we lumped the peaks into one mountain page. ...
Read more : What is worth a separate Mountain Page since SPv1? | Views : 2981 | Replies : 6

Images in Forum

Ok, so this is what I have typed in, why doesn`t it show up as an image?

anybody have an idea? Smile
Read more : Images in Forum | Views : 3752 | Replies : 5

Deleting comments?

I've got a page that I inherited from someone else and it has a bunch of comments from when he took it over that are no longer applicable. Can I delete them, and if so, how?
Read more : Deleting comments? | Views : 1437 | Replies : 1

"X'd" out photos?

What causes certain photos and thumbnails to be shown on a page as a big red X? I've gone over the code a dozen times and the format seems to follow the rules for the table and other photos are fine within the table. It's a mystery to me and I'm hoping this is some easy answer for you programming guys. Thanks.

Example
Read more : "X'd" out photos? | Views : 3876 | Replies : 8

Climbers' log within a section of a page?

I'm trying to set up a custom object for a mountain page that would include a section within the custom object where climbers could log in recent conditions info. I'd like to have 4 logs within the one section of the page (for 4 parts of the mountain) where climbers could enter the information and it would display in a table in the section, perhaps that could be clicked on to open it up to ...
Read more : Climbers' log within a section of a page? | Views : 1232 | Replies : 1

Changing Gear Categories

I recently did a review on a back pack and put it under the "backpack" section, instead of the "Hydration System" section. How do I change categories without deleting and creating a whole new page? It wouldn't be that much work for me to do that, but I'm sure there's and easier way.
Read more : Changing Gear Categories | Views : 1546 | Replies : 2

Visitor record with national flags

I have seen a number of profiles with national flags ands the number of visitors from those nations .... How I do dat?
Read more : Visitor record with national flags | Views : 1669 | Replies : 1

Distorted pic

http://www.summitpost.org/view_object.p ... _id=254830

one of my top rated pics is all distorted color wise. It's only recently that this started. How can this be corrected?
Read more : Distorted pic | Views : 2143 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557946 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136398