It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:15 pm

News News of Page Help

Site map of Page Help » Forum : Page Help

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.

Should I delete this page?

http://www.summitpost.org/area/range/596836/Hieroglyphic-Mountains.html

A few SPer's have commented on this page and don't like that I have sourced most of the information from wikipedia.

My take on it is why reinvent the wheel? The area has a rich history and the article did a nice job of summing it up.

Just looking for some feedback on this if its not up to SP standards and needs to go thats fine.
Read more : Should I delete this page? | Views : 5228 | Replies : 8

Help in creating and posting page

Need help posting pictures to an album. Can any one explain it to me?
Read more : Help in creating and posting page | Views : 3231 | Replies : 3

Why did my photo load and save sideways?

I uploaded this photo and it was positioned correctly though when it was completed saving it had saved it with the Dani Warrior sideways?

Any ideas

http://www.summitpost.org/view_object.p ... _id=587442

Cheers, Roger
Read more : Why did my photo load and save sideways? | Views : 3857 | Replies : 2

Downloading & formating Garmin eTrex HC data to my pages

I have a Garmin eTrex HC and have saved some really useful coordinates and other things from expeditions in remote West Papua in the region of Puncak Jaya/Carstensz Pyramid

I have no idea how to get the data and maps into any format into my Macintosh, nor do I understand how then to prepare this so it can be displayed or shared with others on one of my mountains pages?

Really need some help understanding ...
Read more : Downloading & formating Garmin eTrex HC data to my pages | Views : 2767 | Replies : 1

Embedding Google Earth window

I tried to embed a GE plugin frame to a SummitPost page. It didn't work, however.

The only working solution was storing the GE container page at my own website and using an iframe tag to include that page here in SP.

The result is here: (the GE plugin has to be installed to view it)

http://www.summitpost.org/custom-object ... trial.html

Does anybody know a better solution?

Merry Christmas,

saman
Read more : Embedding Google Earth window | Views : 2198 | Replies : 2

too stupid

...thats what I am...
my question: how can I detach photos I have submitted but do not really like?

Thanks, Flo. :(
Read more : too stupid | Views : 1590 | Replies : 2

How to bulk upload my photos from my Macintosh-ideas?

I have a bunch of mountain photos that I do not wish to individually load and would like to know how to bulk upload my photos from my Macintosh-ideas and help appreciated?

Cheers, Roger
Read more : How to bulk upload my photos from my Macintosh-ideas? | Views : 2579 | Replies : 3

Photo size changed overnight

Anyone else having this problem? All the sudden some (not all) pictures I look at, not just my own, seem to be reverting to some ginormous size that is cropped in the viewing page. Did something happen? My resolution is the same, etc. Seems like pics that were small or medium before grow to way too large when I click on them.
Read more : Photo size changed overnight | Views : 3172 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557933 • Total topics 55834 • Total members 136368