It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 pm

News News of Page Help

Site map of Page Help » Forum : Page Help

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.

Pages only Guests look at

Stuck this here as it's irrelevant to most forums, and perhaps in general.

Anyway, I find it (slightly) interesting that some of my posted photos that one would think aren't all that interesting or great have thousands of views but little in the way of votes or comments. I take this to mean these views are coming from random people on the Internet looking up some terms or other rather than anything to do with ...
Read more : Pages only Guests look at | Views : 6089 | Replies : 1

Pages different if logged in vs. logged out

Ok, Elf or Elves,

Near the bottom of this page http://www.summitpost.org/washington-top-100/171584 there is an HTML table of the WA Top 100 finishers.

I added two lines for finisher nos. 50 and 51 (Phil & Al).

If you are logged into SP, these names and their completion information show up correctly .

However, if you log out, these names do not appear even though if I go into edit mode the correct names are there in ...
Read more : Pages different if logged in vs. logged out | Views : 10899 | Replies : 9

Html page insertion

HI
For the life of me I cannot get the below to work so it just displays the clickable text.
Please what am I doing wrong with the code?

Sure I may be biased but if you want the best local Tanzanian climbing company for Kilimanjaro then ask Anne-Marie Flammersfeld who chose <a href="https://trekili.com"></a> to undertake her 3 day Umbwe route acclimatisation prior to her speed record. Anne-Marie also posted a nice review on <a ...
Read more : Html page insertion | Views : 9660 | Replies : 3

Cant show profile and create topic

Hi,
if I try to see someone profile its redirect me to main page or my own profele! And also i created topic and send reply week ago and it still didnt show.
Read more : Cant show profile and create topic | Views : 5575 | Replies : 0

Embed GPS Tracks on Page

Pretty simple question...how do you do that?
Read more : Embed GPS Tracks on Page | Views : 5995 | Replies : 1

I'd like my page in the proper mountain range.

I put up a new page on Jumbo Mtn. in the Madison Range near Bozeman. It's not that other Jumbo near Missoula. However I think it should be grouped in with the other peaks in the Madison Range page. Is there a way to get it in there?
Read more : I'd like my page in the proper mountain range. | Views : 6985 | Replies : 3

Can't PM

new user, can't PM, logged in/ out and cleared cookies. When I attempt to pm I get kicked back to the main page. Much thanks.
Read more : Can't PM | Views : 6380 | Replies : 1

Help with CSS Code needed

Can anyone help me out with the following code. I'm trying to create a coloured box that contains text and has rounded edges. The box works fine but I cannot seem to do anything with the text. I'm trying to change the colour to white, but for some reason when I enter this code in SP the code that does this does not seem to work.

Does anyone have any solutions? Is there a CSS ...
Read more : Help with CSS Code needed | Views : 7073 | Replies : 2

Weird sideways pics

so i recently just made this small little album, link below. it looks fine on normal computer but on phone or tablet a lot of pictures turn side wise. why would this be is there something i should do differently? never happened before and ive used the camera fort several trip reports.

http://www.summitpost.org/adk-winter-weekend/927203
Read more : Weird sideways pics | Views : 9749 | Replies : 7

Inserting a video clip into a TR

Hello

I am writing a TR at the moment and I have a less than 30 second video clip taken on my son's smart phone that I would like to include. I have searched for past forum posts on this issue but all that I found seemed to be before the new editor came out last year (and I didn't understand the discussions either!). And I couldn't find anything about video in Montana matt's new ...
Read more : Inserting a video clip into a TR | Views : 6436 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557889 • Total topics 55833 • Total members 136293