It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:42 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Blank screen for "What's New"

When I click on "What's New" I get a blank screen.
Read more : Blank screen for "What's New" | Views : 1035 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Site Feedback

trip report: Mt Orizaba hike Feb 7 2024

This is nothing more than a thinly-disguised advertisement for a guide service.

It is really a crappy trip report, and could be fiction.
Read more : trip report: Mt Orizaba hike Feb 7 2024 | Views : 1128 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Add trip report

Well... I'd contribute more to SP if I knew what I was doing. I used to. Current goof.,, I just climbed Blue Lake Peak in the North Cascades. Its not a solo of El Cap I know, but why is this so confusing? No,why is SP more confusing than it use to be. Where the "add a trip report" to a mountain already on our site here? Anyway, I made a trip report, I can't ...
Read more : Add trip report | Views : 1051 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Page Help

Osvaldo Cardellina pages on Summitpost

The SP member Antonio Giani informs that from September 1st 2023 all the Osvaldo Cardellina pages regarding Areas, Mountains and Routes have been transferred, after the necessary updates carried out by the same Antonio Giani, from his profile to the profile of Christian Cardellina, son of Osvaldo Cardellina. Antonio Giani will remain Admin for the necessary time.
Thanks for the attention.

Silvia Mazzani
Read more : Osvaldo Cardellina pages on Summitpost | Views : 673 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Soldier Cap Owyhee Mountains

I want to adopt the Soldier Cap page in the Owyhee Mountains, Hey elves, are you there?

Thanks,
User - reboyles
Read more : Soldier Cap Owyhee Mountains | Views : 1223 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Page Adoption Forum

For moderators of mountain pages.

https://www.summitpost.org/view_object. ... irm_post=7

For Gavilan Peak, a comment was left last night stating it is on Private Property. I followed the link in the comment and found that an individual is claiming to be the landowner for the summit and this checks out on the Maricopa County Tax Assessor Website.

I have removed driving directions from the page and left a section stating that Gavilan is private and anyone interested ...
Read more : For moderators of mountain pages. | Views : 733 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

How Can I Edit My Profile After 10 YRS

Hi. I haven't logged in for about 10 years. I can't find how to update my profile. What am I doing wrong?

This website looks much different than what I remember - so not sure if it is because my profile is so old.
Read more : How Can I Edit My Profile After 10 YRS | Views : 4869 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Page Help

Aconcagua post by Laku

This post seems to be simply an attack on a commercial guide service. The complaint is filled with grammatical errors, which leads me to believe that the poster uses English as a 2nd language. Yet one of their complaints about the guides is their lack of English usage.
Read more : Aconcagua post by Laku | Views : 1480 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Osvaldo Cardellina pages on Summitpost

SP member Antonio Giani communicates that Osvaldo Cardellina's family is of the favorable opinion that it will be Antonio Giani himself to take care of the pages "Mountains & Rocks", "Areas & Ranges" and "Routes" of the friend "Osva", mountain companion, died on 02 May 2022. The necessary updates will be made by Antonio Giani, administrator and now Owner of the pages, as previously agreed with Osvaldo's family. All the links of the pages in ...
Read more : Osvaldo Cardellina pages on Summitpost | Views : 1504 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557928 • Total topics 55834 • Total members 136357