It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:23 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Bulk Image uploader - REPORT BUGS HERE

A new feature to upload multiple images all at the same time has (finally) been added to SummitPost. The tool can be accessed here:
https://www.summitpost.org/bulk_image_uploader.php

The main upload image process was altered too, as this feature was added, to check the EXIF data and rotate the image if it is incorrectly rotated and also get latitude and longitude coordinates from the image and use them if none are specified in ...
Read more : Bulk Image uploader - REPORT BUGS HERE | Views : 11950 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Site Feedback

New editor (TinyMCE) -- REPORT BUGS HERE

A new editor was deployed today after much negative feedback and many problems with the newest version of the editor that was put in place earlier this year. That editor was completely removed and I am guessing that no one will miss it.

The new editor has been tested, but not exceptionally thoroughly. Please post any bugs related to the new editor to this thread. Thanks!
Read more : New editor (TinyMCE) -- REPORT BUGS HERE | Views : 36888 | Replies : 37 | Forum : Site Feedback

Seaerching by province

I want to find stuff in my province.
Read more : Seaerching by province | Views : 2314 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Name in 'likes' list adds blank lines

When I 'like' a forum post, my name seems to add about 5 blank lines, causing a minor disruption in page flow. I have not seen this with other usernames. Is there anyplace I can re-edit my displayed name to try to fix this?
Read more : Name in 'likes' list adds blank lines | Views : 4094 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Page Help

Gray Wolf peak page

I just replied to a post on FB regarding info on the NE Ridge Route - Gray Wolf.

I thought it odd the way it was posted - then when I go to the page I find that the side bar with the peak's children does not show.

I have editing privileges on the page and check it out - it shows that the the route IS attached already.

Can someone with better skill than ...
Read more : Gray Wolf peak page | Views : 3689 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Page Help

How to Delete an Image

I can't find an option to delete some images I posted. I'm sure I've done this in the past, but where is it?
Read more : How to Delete an Image | Views : 3959 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Shellrock Peak page

I see that the Shellrock Peak page was created over four years ago and its page owner has not logged onto the site for over four years as well. I would like to become the new owner of this page, bringing forward updated information and photos.

https://www.summitpost.org/shellrock-peak/881533

Best Regards,

Craig (a.k.a. "Redwic")
Read more : Shellrock Peak page | Views : 7102 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Page Adoption Forum

Rotate image function

Could a "rotate image" function be added to the image editor? and/or could you get a preview before image is actually added so you could make sure it had the right orientation?
Read more : Rotate image function | Views : 4458 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Site Feedback

duplicate photo - can't delete it

I have a duplicate photo. I initially had loaded it under the user file, but then realized that is not where I wanted it, so I added it to my gallery album. Now I have a duplicate. I thought by loading a new user profile photo, it would overwrite, but it did not (I have two user ones now). Does anyone no how to delete the unwanted user profile one? Thanks.
Read more : duplicate photo - can't delete it | Views : 6275 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Page Help

Topic removed. Why?

I'm just curious why my Topic titled "To the Rangers and SAR of Mt Shasta" I posted on 4th of June, 2018, in the California section was just completely removed without any explanation?
Read more : Topic removed. Why? | Views : 6956 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557933 • Total topics 55834 • Total members 136367