It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

News News of Site Feedback

Site map of Site Feedback » Forum : Site Feedback

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.

Blank screen for "What's New"

When I click on "What's New" I get a blank screen.
Read more : Blank screen for "What's New" | Views : 323 | Replies : 2

Osvaldo Cardellina pages on Summitpost

The SP member Antonio Giani informs that from September 1st 2023 all the Osvaldo Cardellina pages regarding Areas, Mountains and Routes have been transferred, after the necessary updates carried out by the same Antonio Giani, from his profile to the profile of Christian Cardellina, son of Osvaldo Cardellina. Antonio Giani will remain Admin for the necessary time.
Thanks for the attention.

Silvia Mazzani
Read more : Osvaldo Cardellina pages on Summitpost | Views : 652 | Replies : 0

For moderators of mountain pages.

https://www.summitpost.org/view_object. ... irm_post=7

For Gavilan Peak, a comment was left last night stating it is on Private Property. I followed the link in the comment and found that an individual is claiming to be the landowner for the summit and this checks out on the Maricopa County Tax Assessor Website.

I have removed driving directions from the page and left a section stating that Gavilan is private and anyone interested ...
Read more : For moderators of mountain pages. | Views : 710 | Replies : 1

Osvaldo Cardellina pages on Summitpost

SP member Antonio Giani communicates that Osvaldo Cardellina's family is of the favorable opinion that it will be Antonio Giani himself to take care of the pages "Mountains & Rocks", "Areas & Ranges" and "Routes" of the friend "Osva", mountain companion, died on 02 May 2022. The necessary updates will be made by Antonio Giani, administrator and now Owner of the pages, as previously agreed with Osvaldo's family. All the links of the pages in ...
Read more : Osvaldo Cardellina pages on Summitpost | Views : 1481 | Replies : 1

Wrong signature photo

This trip reporthttps://www.summitpost.org/valley-of-fire-neveda-off-trail-hiking/1069034 in Nevada is featured on the front page of Summitpost but the signature photo that shows on the front page of Summitpost is from a different trip report in New Mexico (not the signature photo on the actual page).
Read more : Wrong signature photo | Views : 912 | Replies : 1

Google Ads & pop-ups

I know this is a free site, and I love the fact that Matt and company offers this, ya gotta keep the "lights on" and all, but my questions are, why do these ads pop up in the middle of sections, almost haphazardly separating content? Why are they in the middle of the page AND along the sides? This makes it hard to formulate and put together a page without knowing how these ads mess ...
Read more : Google Ads & pop-ups | Views : 1657 | Replies : 2

Access Forum on Tapatalk

I am trying to sign into Summitpost on Tapatalk but it will not let me. When I enter my password it says Login failed, incorrect password, contact Board Administrator. Can someone help? I assuming it is the same password that I use to login into Summitpost online.

Or is there a better way to interface with Summitpost from an iPhone?

Npappani
Read more : Access Forum on Tapatalk | Views : 1889 | Replies : 1

Unable to post new topic in California forum.

The "post new topic" button just directs me to my profile. Please help!
Read more : Unable to post new topic in California forum. | Views : 16993 | Replies : 1

Forbidden ?

Dear administers, Elves,
About a week ago while looking at Summitpost on my iPad the monitor/screen went blank. Then I got this message:
Forbidden, You do not have permission to access this resource. I have not been able to look at summit post since.
Please fix this problem.
Best Regards,
Marc Soltan
Read more : Forbidden ? | Views : 1784 | Replies : 2

Size of display

The size of my Summipost characters display (all pages) suddenly plunged to a very small size. I could have activated a reduction of the display inadvertently. How can I restore a much larger display? Thanks for your help.
Read more : Size of display | Views : 1824 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557889 • Total topics 55833 • Total members 136293