It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:04 am

News News of Site Feedback

Site map of Site Feedback » Forum : Site Feedback

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.

New server for SummitPost

As of around 10:30 PST on Monday 11-26-2018, SummitPost now resides on a new set of servers. There are some small bugs we are fixing right now associated with the move, but please report any problems, bugs or unexpected behavior in this thread or in the REPORT BUGS HERE thread.

Thanks!
Read more : New server for SummitPost | Views : 2940 | Replies : 0

Page changes?

Nearby Mountains/Rocks and Interactive Map and Topo Map as well as Mountain and Rocks in X Country or State was removed. Also, the main photo became a cover photo. Changes are fine, but why has so many of the search tools been removed? Interactive maps are really helpful.
Read more : Page changes? | Views : 12438 | Replies : 16

Front page trip reports/articles

Just curious as to why, since the big changes to the site, nothing seems to change here-Same trip reports, same articles, month after month.
No offense meant to the members who posted these TRs and articles but I think that everyone that wanted to know what really happened to Charity Stevens on Mount Shasta figured that out long ago.

Just curious........
Read more : Front page trip reports/articles | Views : 7523 | Replies : 12

Can't Create New Post In WA/OR Forum

I would like to create a new post to ask some questions about climbing Rainier but do not have sufficient permissions. Help?
Read more : Can't Create New Post In WA/OR Forum | Views : 5338 | Replies : 4

Bulk Image uploader - REPORT BUGS HERE

A new feature to upload multiple images all at the same time has (finally) been added to SummitPost. The tool can be accessed here:
https://www.summitpost.org/bulk_image_uploader.php

The main upload image process was altered too, as this feature was added, to check the EXIF data and rotate the image if it is incorrectly rotated and also get latitude and longitude coordinates from the image and use them if none are specified in ...
Read more : Bulk Image uploader - REPORT BUGS HERE | Views : 11967 | Replies : 7

New editor (TinyMCE) -- REPORT BUGS HERE

A new editor was deployed today after much negative feedback and many problems with the newest version of the editor that was put in place earlier this year. That editor was completely removed and I am guessing that no one will miss it.

The new editor has been tested, but not exceptionally thoroughly. Please post any bugs related to the new editor to this thread. Thanks!
Read more : New editor (TinyMCE) -- REPORT BUGS HERE | Views : 36908 | Replies : 37

Seaerching by province

I want to find stuff in my province.
Read more : Seaerching by province | Views : 2314 | Replies : 1

How to Delete an Image

I can't find an option to delete some images I posted. I'm sure I've done this in the past, but where is it?
Read more : How to Delete an Image | Views : 3959 | Replies : 2

Rotate image function

Could a "rotate image" function be added to the image editor? and/or could you get a preview before image is actually added so you could make sure it had the right orientation?
Read more : Rotate image function | Views : 4459 | Replies : 6

Topic removed. Why?

I'm just curious why my Topic titled "To the Rangers and SAR of Mt Shasta" I posted on 4th of June, 2018, in the California section was just completely removed without any explanation?
Read more : Topic removed. Why? | Views : 6958 | Replies : 13

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557934 • Total topics 55835 • Total members 136369