Pages up for Adoption in Colorado

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners section.
csmcgranahan

Pages up for Adoption in Colorado

by csmcgranahan » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:43 am

Pages up for adoption:

I joined Summitpost in 2005 and was quick to add several peaks around Colorado Springs/Pikes Peak. As the years have passed, my responsibilities at work have increased, and my kids have gotten older I find I have less and less free time. I have decided I would rather spend what time I have climbing rather than maintaining pages. Many of my pages are lesser peaks in the Pikes Peak Region but I have a few scattered throughout the State as well - some are higher peaks. I don't monitor this every day but if you are interested in maintaining some of them let me know. I can eventually get around to adding you as an owner and eventually I will drop off.

I will continue to use Summitpost as a resource but just don't feel I can do the pages I have justice.

Thank you,

Chris

Kiefer

Re: Pages up for Adoption in Colorado

by Kiefer » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:40 am

Sorry to see ya go, Chris. You've got some good stuff on your profile.
PM sent.

bblack99

Re: Pages up for Adoption in Colorado

by bblack99 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:37 am

Chris, as a resident of the Show-Me State, I'd be happy to take over Taum Sauk -- if it's up for adoption along with the CO pages! I've trotted up Eagle Rock a few times this summer, so if you want to unload those rock/route/TH pages, I could take those off your hands as well.

Enjoy climbing!

Return to Colorado