V0 - V3 Classics in Bishop + Looking for V4 suggestions

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
allisondianee

V0 - V3 Classics in Bishop + Looking for V4 suggestions

by allisondianee » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:49 pm

http://www.shedreamsofalpine.com/blog/2017/10/9/10-of-my-favorite-bouldering-problems-in-bishop-california-for-the-beginner-boulderer

I'm getting excited about Bishop Season again this year. Just went on my first trip of the 2017 season last weekend to work Solarium (V4), one of my projects. Anyways, just wanted to share a few of my favorite V0-V3 bouldering problems in Bishop, all challenging in their own right.

I'm hoping to break the Bishop V4 range this season. Does anyone have suggestions of good/classic or favorite V4/V5 problems, besides Solarium :D

Cheers.

Deb

Re: V0 - V3 Classics in Bishop + Looking for V4 suggestions

by Deb » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:26 pm

allisondianee wrote:http://www.shedreamsofalpine.com/blog/2017/10/9/10-of-my-favorite-bouldering-problems-in-bishop-california-for-the-beginner-boulderer

I'm getting excited about Bishop Season again this year. Just went on my first trip of the 2017 season last weekend to work Solarium (V4), one of my projects. Anyways, just wanted to share a few of my favorite V0-V3 bouldering problems in Bishop, all challenging in their own right.

I'm hoping to break the Bishop V4 range this season. Does anyone have suggestions of good/classic or favorite V4/V5 problems, besides Solarium :D

Cheers.

I don't boulder, but I do climb, so I can't help you out there but "Welcome to my neighborhood!" You sound pretty bad ass!

The following user would like to thank Deb for this post
allisondianee

allisondianee

Re: V0 - V3 Classics in Bishop + Looking for V4 suggestions

by allisondianee » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Thanks Deb!

Return to California