Summit quiz #02 - answer Daniel

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
Diego Sahagún

by Diego Sahagún » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:54 pm

The answer is Daniel, Nikman

Nikman

by Nikman » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:38 am

Ok, the highest mountain of Wettersteingebirge is Zugspitze partly seen on the left of the initial pic (the photo was taken on the way to ...), but from the initial question that was not searched for I guess.

Lukas Kunze

by Lukas Kunze » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:50 am

I searched for the mountain Daniel. As I said in the original post this isn' t a very difficult summit quiz, since Zugspitze is partly visible in the photo. But I should have written more clearly which mountain I' m looking for.

Additionally Mathias is right, I posted the solution too early...

Diego Sahagún

by Diego Sahagún » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:36 am

Nikman wrote:Ok, the highest mountain of Wettersteingebirge is Zugspitze partly seen on the left of the initial pic (the photo was taken on the way to ...), but from the initial question that was not searched for I guess.

Then the pic caption is bad, it says that Zugspitze is partly seen on the right side and should say the left. Nikman, the photo was taken on the way to Daniel, as I'd said. Why those suspension points :?:

Previous

Return to Europe