Minimally moderated forum for climbing related hearsay, misinformation, and lies.
I knew this could be tied to global warming.
- Posts: 7284
- Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 7:42 pm
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Thanked: 617 times in 400 posts
They're right. The Yeti was "up there".
- Posts: 2414
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:48 pm
- Location: New York City
- Thanked: 330 times in 193 posts
It would be really cool if it were true. Then again, Messner's brain has suffered a lot of severe hypoxia in all those no-bottled-O2 8000m ascents.
- Posts: 1074
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:59 pm
- Location: Belmont, California, United States
- Thanked: 69 times in 57 posts
I used to smoke pot too, but I never hallucinated a Yeti. You must have some pretty good weed!
- Posts: 6329
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2002 2:32 am
- Location: Flagstaff, Arizona, The Great Southwest, United States
- Thanked: 61 times in 39 posts
Pfffft I wasn't even born yet, no way he'd have found me.
- Posts: 1784
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:27 pm
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Thanked: 8 times in 8 posts
Return to Ethics, Spray, and Slander
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests