Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners
Looking for conditions...
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:24 am
- Thanked: 0 time in 0 post
Are you talking about the SP-member named 'Martha ???'
Nope, I haven't seen her.
- Posts: 4011
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:27 pm
- Location: Court of the Crimson King, Arizona, United States
- Thanked: 711 times in 538 posts
talked with her last night...she still has a great read on conditions
- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:40 pm
- Location: Nowhereville, Iowa, United States
- Thanked: 766 times in 500 posts
Thinking with the recent snow storms in that area conditions would probably be lethal at best
- Posts: 3914
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:41 pm
- Location: Littleton, Colorado, United States
- Thanked: 6 times in 5 posts
Return to Colorado
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests