Discussion of medical or rescue topics related to climbing and mountaineering.
lol, no got fired at work, had to get some things in order for unemployement fee ...
Taking pills and don't think i can handle any more activity combined with working (except for my bachelor degree, my house i am renovating and my bar job i have as a second job)
Ritalin is working better now ...
- Posts: 16737667
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:07 am
- Thanked: 11 times in 6 posts
I took cylert for two years in second and third grade. Glad I am off that shit. ADD rocks!
- Posts: 802
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:53 am
- Location: riverside, California, United States
- Thanked: 150 times in 95 posts
most of the adhd drugs are vasoconstrictors; therefore, you could have an increased possibility of developing hape. not much in the climbing literature about it, but some folks are starting to look at it.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 pm
- Thanked: 0 time in 0 post
Return to Mountain Medicine & Rescue
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests