Minimally moderated forum for climbing related hearsay, misinformation, and lies.
Mark Doiron wrote:
Alan Ellis wrote:... If you're looking for excitement, get a catamaran. ...
I agree with this. Some high school buddies and I built a catamaran and we had a blast with it (in San Diego). Of course, if you want to go bigger ... LOL
Full disclosure: I spent a great week sailing with Scouts at Florida Sea Base.
Great looking boat that!
- Posts: 14935
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:20 am
- Location: Germany
- Thanked: 632 times in 482 posts
I have a 45 ft 1964 kettenburg, I love it. She is sitting pretty in Greece at the moment.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:58 am
- Thanked: 3 times in 3 posts
- Posts: 16737667
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:07 am
- Thanked: 11 times in 6 posts
aqua wrote:I have a 45 ft 1964 kettenburg, I love it. She is sitting pretty in Greece at the moment.
Mel, Mel, Is that you Mel?
We are the ones we've been waiting for
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 13165
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Beerwah, Queensland, Australia
- Thanked: 929 times in 629 posts
I have an Ericson 23. She is sitting ugly in ghetto moorage.
- Posts: 2778
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:33 am
- Location: Issaquah, Washington
- Thanked: 391 times in 283 posts
Sounds like fun! I am considering learning to sail. This summer we bought a cottage at Lake Winnipeg and I enjoyed watching the sailboats from the beach. I imagine it would be more fun on the boat! I would like to hear an update down the road to let us know how you like it and how difficult it was to learn etc.
- Posts: 2456
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:24 am
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Thanked: 2 times in 2 posts
Return to Ethics, Spray, and Slander
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests