New Cascades blog

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Washington and Oregon. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Pacific Northwest Climbing Partners section.
Snidely Whiplash

Re: New Cascades blog

by Snidely Whiplash » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Nice blog, EB. I look forward to reading it in more detail when I have the time. There can never be enough mountain sites.

ExcitableBoy

by ExcitableBoy » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Thanks so much. It was never my intention to start a blog. I only started it because my wife wanted a blog to raise ovarian cancer awareness so I had to fiddle around with the software to help her with hers and got carried away. I do enjoy it and will continue to update it will old stories, gear reviews, and new trail running routes. I am bummed that I did not regualarly take a camera with me until the last couple of years.

The following user would like to thank ExcitableBoy for this post
mvs

areaume

by areaume » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Hey EB - here's a site I like to visit every now and then: http://www.volcanorunning.com

It has some good info for running (or doing them in a single push) around Hood, Adams, St. Helens, Rainier, the Sisters and a bunch of other stuff.

no avatar
alovesupreme

by alovesupreme » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:25 am

Awesome blog! I was just researching information for my first rainier attempt this summer, so the information in the latest post was really applicable, thanks!

Cy Kaicener

by Cy Kaicener » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:53 am

Nice blog. I took the liberty of adding it to Personal Websites in the General Section.

ExcitableBoy

by ExcitableBoy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:42 pm

alovesupreme wrote:Awesome blog! I was just researching information for my first rainier attempt this summer, so the information in the latest post was really applicable, thanks!

Thanks! Good luck on Raindawg.

Previous

Return to Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)