Denali Pro, Marmot CWM -40F, Trango II tent, and a ton more.

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
JoshWood

Denali Pro, Marmot CWM -40F, Trango II tent, and a ton more.

by JoshWood » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:01 am

I have a bunch of gear for sale. I couldn't figure out how to load pics, so here is a link: http://mountainproject.com/v/marmot-cwm ... /107505818

My email address is deadlifter475@yahoo.com

The BD Mirage is a great tent and is in fantastic shape. I used it on one trip to Colorado. It comes with a footprint. This is a nice light tent – BD claims 3lbs 15oz trail wt. I’ve never weighed it. The tent bag is beat up from being on the outside of my pack. The stake pouch is ripped, but there is nothing wrong with the tent or footprint. MSRP $300 for the tent and $45 for the footprint. Asking $150

The Sealline dry bag (115L) was used as a sled bag on one Alaska trip. It got beat up in the airports and has some small holes. These holes could very easily be filled with seam grip as they are very small. MSRP $100. Asking $50

Scarpa Omega size 11.5. These boots have been worn for two seasons. The liners do not seem to be worn and the plastic outsides are beat up, but there is tons of life left. MSRP $389. Asking $125.

Marmot CWM -40F 800 fill down. This bag was used for about 15 nights in AK. It is super warm and in perfect condition. It has always been stored uncompressed and was purchased less than a year ago. MSRP ~$700. Asking $475

Three 22cm BD turbo express screws. I bought these from sunnysports.com just a couple months ago. I ordered 19cm screws and these came instead. I didn’t notice until I was already out on the ice with them. They were used for one climb. They are perfect. The pic isn’t great but you’ll have to trust me. They are like new. MSRP $58 each. Asking $40 each.

MH torsion soft shell gloves size medium. These are well used gloves, but still have a lot of life left. There is nothing wrong with them, other than they are a little dirty. MSRP $50. Asking $20.

Mountain hardwear booties size M. These were only used a few times and are in great shape. MSRP $45. Asking $25.

Bluewater rope bag. Brand new. Free with anything else or make an offer.

OR overboots. These have been worn on one AK trip. They have two small repaired crampon holes. MSRP $160. Asking $80.

OR gorilla balaclava size small. This has only been used twice. MSRP $45. Asking 25.

BD raven mountaineering ax. It is well used and comes with the slider leash. It has never been sharpened and has tons of life left. MSRP $80 + $15 (leash). Asking 45.

Gregory Denali Pro size medium 105L. This pack is awesome. You can fit everything in it. It is Gregory’s top of the line technical, enormous pack. It has been used and the waist belt on the top part of the pack has been removed. Because of this, you can no longer take the top of the pack off and use it as a fanny pack. Otherwise it is in great shape. MSRP $550. Asking $350.

MSR lighting ascent 30 inch snowshoes. These have been used for two seasons, but have no problems. MSRP $300. Asking $150.

I also have a MH Trango II tent for sale. This is one of the top of the line 4 season tents. I t has been used, but there are no problems.
The tent is like new. MSRP $525. Asking $350

JoshWood

Re: Denali Pro, Marmot CWM -40F, Trango II tent, and a ton m

by JoshWood » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:23 pm

The BD Mirage is sold.

Some of this gear is on ebay now. The rest of it will be on ebay shortly.

Return to Classifieds