I have A LOT of stuff for sale:
1.Outdoor Research Alpine Bivy: 115$ SOLD
http://www.rei.com/product/747832/outdo ... lpine-bivy
I spent nights in it in winter above 13000ft. It has worked great. Also is good for camping solo. All the seams on top are in great condition. It includes two straps to fix the sleeping pad in place. A couple of bottom seams are rugged, but it does not really matter because you place the pad on it (does not reduce performance). There are no holes or tears anywhere around the bag.
2. REI Mountain 3 tent: 250$
Great tent for 3 people. Includes a large front vestibule and a back vestibule as well, for gear storage. There was one little tear in one of the vestibules (from trying to get it out from iced up snow), which I taped. Performance of this tent is great. It has worked well in high winds and storms as well.
3. Fred Beckey signed Grievel Light Machine Ice tools with a spare pick (if I can find it). Includes Cascade picks.
Not sure if I want to sell them since Fred Beckey signed them, but for the right price I will (I spent way too much money on other gear recently).
4. Mountain Hardwear LaminaTM -30 Sleeping Bag:100$ SOLD
Synthetic bag. Almost brand new (was used maybe 8-9 times. No damage done to it. Never stored it in a stuff sack neither.
5. Black Prophet Ice tool with a leash (1) 80$
Good ice tool to have for a 2nd tool or for a single axe, especially if there is some alpine ice you may want to negotiate.
6. Scarpa Inverno boots size 12 (US).SOLD Condition used, but with plenty life left. Perfect for someone trying to get into mountaineering. I have done Whitney in winter, dayhiked Shasta via Casaval ridge, Mt. Williamson, and Mt. Rainier in these. 100$ SOLD
7. Mountain Hardwear gaiters sz L 30$ brand new, never used. SOLD
http://www.rei.com/product/769562/mount ... le-gaiters
8. Balaclava, never used-brand new 10$ have two available SOLD
email firstname.lastname@example.org for photos, I am not sure how to download a photo to this site without attaching it to the mountain or a route.