Techniques in outdoors adventuring activities
* Make sure your toes nails be trimmed.
* Keep a pleasant feeling all through the journey.
*Allow some space between you and your mates but keep an eye on their performance to avoid lost of contact.
* Stay aside while stop for rest or whatever purpose temporarily.
* Never sit for rest immediately after longtime trekking, horse riding or mountain climbing. Stand still and do some relaxation exercises for waist, abdomen, legs, neck and arms, etc. instead before sitting for rest.
* Drink water often instead of drink only when you feel thirsty or never drink too much at one time (Too much burden on your heart)
* Keep an even breath while climbing a mountain, it is best to combine the nose breathing with the mouth breath. Remember that slow down your speed is the key to make you feel better. Especially in highland areas, keeping an rhythmic and even movement is essential to your further plans.
* Stop once in a while during the climbing for take several deep breaths would do good to your work to come.
* Always keep your body warm as cold, diarrhea are quite big problem in highland in Tibetan areas.
Notes for safety while outdoors adventuring
1. Keep a sense of danger always. Take the activity seriously and start by learning “fear”. Respect life of all.
2. Save energy for future use.
3. Mastering the basic life-saving and self-rescue knowledge would give your adventure a solid security guarantee.
4. Choose well-organized and formal outdoors adventure club or organization and apply specialized and safe adventuring equipment.
5. Do what you can and never try what you can’t cope with or what are beyond your knowledge.