Tips, tricks, workouts, injury advice.
- Posts: 7191
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 1:03 pm
- Location: Craig, Colorado, United States
- Thanked: 393 times in 219 posts
Wow. Where is that? I would love to buy something about half that size and bring it to the valley for laughs.
- Posts: 1004
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:23 am
- Location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Thanked: 285 times in 213 posts
rigid stem? Versatility fail. Won't find one on my rack.
where am i going... and why am i in this handbasket?
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:24 am
- Location: saint helens, Oregon, OR, United States
- Thanked: 59 times in 44 posts
Return to Technique and Training
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests