Planning on running the Mont Blanc marathon at the end of June. Will go out week and half before to get a spot of climbing in. Aim would be Mont Blanc itself before the race pending on weather etc.
Would happily partner up with folk so let me know if your possible around then. i know it is a long way off but thought I'd ask anyway.