Ice/Ski/Mountaineering/Tents Petzl,BD,MHW,,Marmot,Gregory..

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
PTHINHK

Ice/Ski/Mountaineering/Tents Petzl,BD,MHW,,Marmot,Gregory..

by PTHINHK » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 am

Hey all I am a rookie here on SP registered about 5 mins ago but I got a lot of stuff I am moving on from. As I have never moved past my frequent lurking here but I sell a lot on Ebay I can send you my username so you can check my history there just send me a PM mentioning that

I have for sale a variety of stuff all of it new or in excellent condition. Shipping is included for the continental USA, extra for elsewhere or expedited shipping.
More photos of the items are located here: http://bit.ly/XXPKbK I can take more if you want a particular shot or if there is no picture and you want one.

Black Diamond Venom 64cm adze with leash. These are great for mixed snow/ice as they are more comfortable for moderate ice pitches when you are in a pinch than a traditional mountaineering axe but still lightweight. $125/ea shipped, more photos in album http://bit.ly/XXPKbK

Petzl Laser Sonic Ice Screws with flutes Six total: 6 2x21cm,3x17cm,1x13cm all like new used three of them once for an anchor. Not really sure how to do these I will sell individually or as a whole. $45/ea, $30 for the flutes or make me an offer for the whole deal, more photos in album http://bit.ly/XXPKbK

2012/2013 Black Diamond Warrant 168cm + Fritschi Freeride Pro; Maybe two weeks of use, no damage to base, light signs of wear on the top, tuned and ready to go. Super versatile, equally at home in powder, crud, or firm snow. $450 shipped, more photos in album http://bit.ly/XXPKbK

Sierra Designs Tiros 2 person 4-season Bomber Mountaineering tent, structurally reinforced corners, internal guyline system, dual vestibules, custom ultralight SilNylon groundsheet can be used with just the fly for a roomy single wall lightweight setup. Identical to the newer Mountain Meteor seen here http://www.sierradesigns.com/p-460-mountain-meteor-2.aspx but with two seperate center poles instead of the finicky single y-split pole. $275 shipped with all included, think MHW Trango or TNF Mountain 25 but better and cheaper!

Mountain Hardware Direkt 2 Single Wall 4-season ultralight mountaineering tent; New, still in the box, dont have a photo so courtesy of MHW below. This is the evil offspring of the Biblers you still see on the mountain today engineered to the extreme and a whopping 2.5lbs. $375 shipped, just the tent and poles, no footprint

Gregory Baltoro 70 size medium torso, medium belt. This is the classic backpacking pack hauls a ton I have done 250 miles with 50lbs, two peaks 6000m can do it all. it has a poke in the belt padding you can see that in another photo the black speck in the mesh in this one is just a zip-tie poking through I forgot to take out. $175 shipped, more photos in album http://bit.ly/XXPKbK

Marmot Never Summer Long 0° down sleeping bag. Comes with cotton storage sack, stuff sack, and I will throw in the Granite Gear cuben fiber drysack I used (1oz only!) This is the previous years model but the only thing different is the color check out the specs here: http://marmot.com/products/never_summer. It was just professionally washed with the 2 stage Nikwax wash/proof lots of loft and the long is great to keep your gear warm without bothering you. $175 shipped, more photos in album http://bit.ly/XXPKbK

Mountain Hardware Nitrous Down Jacket comes with stuff sack also compresses in its pocket, a couple small spots will have it washed before I send it off. IMO this jacket is a great puffy, way better fitted that the competitor 'gucc down sweater. $100 shipped, more photos in album, including original tags http://bit.ly/XXPKbK

Jetboil Flash Companion cup; pretty self explanatory it has been used some but the lid, cup, and bowl are all in great shape, if you have a friend with a jetboil or ave one yourself you can have two pots to cook with adding just a few extra oz's. $35 shipped

Mountain Hardware Medium Outdry Waterproof insulated gloves, never worn probably like $100 new. $35 shipped, more pictures in gallery http://bit.ly/XXPKbK

Northface Summit Series Medium Softshell. Great jacket, used but good shape three large mesh pockets good for water bottles, works well with a harness dont remember the model specifically, interior pic in album http://bit.ly/XXPKbK. $75 shipped

Thanks again.
Last edited by PTHINHK on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PTHINHK

Re: Ice/AT/Mountaineering/Tents Petzl,BD,MHW,BA,Marmot,Grego

by PTHINHK » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Air Core Pad is sold. Jetboil is pending

pvnisher

by pvnisher » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:03 am

PTHINHK wrote:Also, I can get most new things from Mountain Hardware for 40% off, so if you see anything on their website you want message me. I will charge about 30% off, so yes I make a little something and we both have an awesome deal. For example: Absolute Down Parka, 475; Nilas jacket with next gen waterproof down 350; EV2 tent 480; Phantom zero degree bag 400, ect.. just ask

Thank again.

Sounds like blatant abuse of the ProDeal system. Hope none of the MHW (or other programs through which you acquired this gear) see this post or hear about it from other members. :o

PTHINHK

by PTHINHK » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:10 pm

pvnisher wrote:Sounds like blatant abuse of the ProDeal system. Hope none of the MHW (or other programs through which you acquired this gear) see this post or hear about it from other members. :o

Yeah thanks it is not through and ProDeal and is just a coupon. I already got reamed over at Mountain Project for posting this, didn't really see anything wrong at the time just passing on something that I was excited about. Now feeling kind of guilty, so removing it and leaving it at that.
Last edited by PTHINHK on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fletch

by Fletch » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:48 pm

pvnisher wrote:Sounds like blatant abuse of the ProDeal system.

Certainly not the only flaw of the Pro Deal system...

pvnisher

by pvnisher » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:44 pm

If it's a 40% off coupon (and not a ProDeal), why not share it with the group instead of skimming off the top?

PTHINHK

by PTHINHK » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 pm

pvnisher wrote:If it's a 40% off coupon (and not a ProDeal), why not share it with the group instead of skimming off the top?

Because I am filled to the brim with greed :twisted: Actually I only got one so when I used it if someone got something from me I would buy it with my stuff and then ship it to them by the time I paid taxes and shipping probably looking at pretty slim margins.

ADKMan

by ADKMan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Always remember no good deed goes unpunished. I don't know why everyone is making such a fuss about this situation. If you don't like the deal being offered don't participate. Simple as that.

pvnisher

by pvnisher » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:12 am

ADKMan wrote:Always remember no good deed goes unpunished. I don't know why everyone is making such a fuss about this situation. If you don't like the deal being offered don't participate. Simple as that.

It's not really someone doing a good deed. It's them lying and stealing from the company, and you being an accessory to it. No different than buying an iPad from the back of someone's car that you know is stolen.
I'm sure companies expect a certain amount of skullduggery with the ProDeal programs, just like retail outlets expect a certain amount of shoplifting. But that doesn't mean you should participate.

ADKMan

by ADKMan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:45 pm

pvnisher you have chosen to ignore the facts. The original poster stated this is not a pro deal it is merely a coupon offer. Mountain Hardwear creates these coupons to be used as marketing tools and I am sure they understand, acknowledge and accept the fact that there may be some technical "abuse" from time to time. This is in no way similar to purchasing stolen goods as you suggest.

I don't know the original poster and have no relationship with him ( full disclosure: I tried to buy his skis but found out the bindings were too small for me) but as I stated before if you don't like what he is offering don't participate.

pvnisher

by pvnisher » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 pm

If this is, indeed, someone with a coupon as the OP claims, so be it.
I have my doubts, mainly based on the way the comment read about being able to get "most new things", and not "a single thing". Why would the OP blow a 40% coupon in order to make a measley 10% off the top, (and give someone else a 30% discount), when he could save 40% himself?

But my comments were about abuse of ProDeal, not using a coupon.

This concludes my participation in this thread.

Ben Beckerich

by Ben Beckerich » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:18 pm

pvnisher wrote:If this is, indeed, someone with a coupon as the OP claims, so be it.
I have my doubts, mainly based on the way the comment read about being able to get "most new things", and not "a single thing". Why would the OP blow a 40% coupon in order to make a measley 10% off the top, (and give someone else a 30% discount), when he could save 40% himself?

But my comments were about abuse of ProDeal, not using a coupon.

This concludes my participation in this thread.

I sure as fuck hope, dude- 'cause this is some pretty fuckin heinous activity. Who the fuck do you think you are? Get out of the dude's thread and keep your retarded suspicions, conveyed as outright accusations, to your damn self.

Fuckin retard.
where am i going... and why am i in this handbasket?

PTHINHK

by PTHINHK » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Bump, one axe left, Agnes sold

no avatar
unitedterra

Re: Ice/Ski/Mountaineering/Tents Petzl,BD,MHW,,Marmot,Gregor

by unitedterra » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:20 am

Is the Direkt 2 still available?

Return to Classifieds