Minimally moderated forum for climbing related hearsay, misinformation, and lies.
MoapaPk wrote:You can use a camelbak bladder ... to irrigate your sinuses.
Aren't you supposed to use sterilized (boiled) water for that?
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:33 am
- Location: Issaquah, Washington
- Thanked: 387 times in 280 posts
Never get your enema hose mixed up with your drinking hose
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:54 pm
- Location: The nice part of the San Gabriel Valley, where the rich people live, California, United States
- Thanked: 382 times in 281 posts
Return to Ethics, Spray, and Slander
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests