Aconcagua Tour operator

Regional discussion and conditions reports for South America. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the South American Climbing Partners section.
no avatar
Abdullah

Aconcagua Tour operator

by Abdullah » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi,

Can anyone advice me about a Aconcagua tour company called "Aconcagua Adventures".

Spoke with their rep. They sound good and professional but couldn't find any review about them over the internet.

Has anyone climbed with them or know of someone who may have climbed with them.

I'm 100% done for attempting Aconcagua during the low season and need to decide which tour operator to go with.

Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

leepain

Re: Aconcagua Tour operator

by leepain » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:24 am

check out the company called Inka. They have the largest presence on the mountain.
we climbed with them Jan 2015 and were great - only down side was they said our group would be max 10 ... From BC it was 18 which really slowed us down... Apart from that couldnt fault them.

Poncherelo

by Poncherelo » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:28 am

My friend Oleksii successfully summited Mt Aconcagua last month (February 2016). A nice article has been written about his expedition there. Read it here https://goo.gl/ghGDuI. It mentions the guide he has hired. You might want to hire the same. Apparently, the guide is a legend there and climbed Mt Aconcagua already 36 times. Good luck !

john2013

by john2013 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:21 pm

Please take a look to www.aconcaguatravelexpeditions.com They are small but very very professional!!! :D

Return to South America