FS: New Petzl Sirocco Helmet, Grivel 360 ER screws

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
no avatar
pjc30943

FS: New Petzl Sirocco Helmet, Grivel 360 ER screws

by pjc30943 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:35 am

Brand new Petzl Sirocco Helmet, size 2. Removed from packaging to fit check, never climbed with. Selling due to deciding on another helmet.
To be super explicit, this has been babied while trying it on, and not impacted in any way, and as a safety conscious climber I'd have zero hesitation on their performance. Of course, your risk mileage may vary as this has been handled by a person (me) outside a shop; as with ropes you'd only have someone's word to go off of. On the flip side, if there is any residual hesitation, check out Petzl's official video on the Sirocco's durability with handling to assess for yourself the risk of damage by gentle handling: in the video, even multiple impacts/squashing do not reduce the helmet's effectiveness. When the helmet becomes unsafe or ineffective, it is crushed and cracked, which is visible upon even casual inspection.
Normally retails $130 online (when you can find the size 2, which is often sold out).
Selling for $100. This price includes express shipping to lower 48 US states.

Very lightly used 7x Grivel 360 screws, the latest ER version as seen here: http://backcountry.com/grivel-360-ultimate-ice-screws
1x long 20cm, 3x medium 16cm, 3x stubby 12 cm. Exceptional thread and point condition for all screws; ready to use, no sharpening needed at all. They have never been resharpened. I purchased these but decided to climb on a different brand set. Some only used only a few times and others never used: if rating life compared to brand new, I'd say 99.5% remaining on average. Retails for $70 for all sizes.
Selling the set of 7 for ~7*$55 = $380 ($490 if purchased online). This price includes express shipping to lower 48 US states.
Am willing to sell at least two screws to a buyer for $57 each = $114 minimum; this price would include shipping as well. (The 2-screw minimum is because I don't want to package and ship 7 orders, plus I'd be eating the shipping for 7 individual orders.)

Full res images included (click in images) so that you can be guaranteed their condition. No returns on anything, unless the item is not as described; that is, I'm not responsible if you get the wrong screw or helmet size, etc. Feel free to either PM or post here, then I'll contact you via PM.

no avatar
pjc30943

Re: FS: New Petzl Sirocco Helmet, Grivel 360 ER screws

by pjc30943 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:46 pm

back up:)

Return to Classifieds